Aug

Rally Malvern Motorhome Show August 2023 (1 Viewer)

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
Hi, booked...arrive thurs pm...see you there.

Allen & Eileen

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Jim my niece has not long joined motorhome fun her forum name is ladycoach she has booked and paid malven arriving on Friday leaving on Sunday but I can’t see her name in this event can you check and make sure she is on the list thanks
Has she added herself to this thread? As far as I know, there isnt a list from Warners until nearer the date.

brynric

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2009
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Pilote G600
Exp
Signed up to arrive with g.daughter on Thursday.
G.dog and family may call in over the weekend for a day visit.

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Jim my niece has not long joined motorhome fun her forum name is ladycoach she has booked and paid malven arriving on Friday leaving on Sunday but I can’t see her name in this event can you check and make sure she is on the list thanks

Has she filled in the form on the ”Event Details” tab at the top of this thread?

Ian

May 8, 2014
swindon
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
im a newbie
View attachment 688162

One of the UK's leading Country & Western weekenders, a must visit event for all Country Music lovers.
Join 6000+ people at our largest camping rally of the year, enjoy live music each night of your stay.
Get in the spirit of the festival with authentic living history displays, educational workshops and live-action performances based around 19th Century Western America.

To Book this rally with MotorhomeFun follow this 3 step process
  1. Book with Warners. Choose Club Booking, MotorhomeFun. Give your Username where they ask for Membership Number.
  2. Fill This Form. This gives vital information to our Rally Marshals.
  3. Tell us you are coming by Posting in this rally Thread

bigtwin

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 29, 2009
Derby
Funster No
MH
Concorde
Exp
Since 2006
Can anyone confirm that it’s possible to remain on the camping field until Monday morning?

Ian

Kannon Fodda

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2019
Seek and Ye May Find
Funster No
MH
Autotrail V-line 540
Exp
I Make Schoolboy Errors!
hi jim when are you putting out the list for malven

Jim tends to publish any listings, if he publishes listings, of attendees once the booking list has been closed by Warners, which is a couple of weeks or so before the actual show. Jim's details are based on the forms you submit to him from post #1.

Inevitably some book for the funster areas that don't submit Jim's form. Always means a mismatch between the larger Warner's lists and the fun listings, meaning your fun area marshalls never know quite what to expect. Please do complete the form.

Lovely! I think you need to be a paid-up subscriber to park on the Funster field 👍

Actually, for the Warners shows alone, you don't have to be a subscriber as all the camping is controlled by and licenced by Warners, not Motorhome Fun. But you do have to have selected Fun when booking with Warners (which gets you a couple of quid pre-booking discount) otherwise the marshalls won't be able to let you into the funster area as it won't be on your ticket. Of course fun areas don't have EHU and can be a distance from the show so disabled users may prefer booking those areas.

You should be a subscribing Funster for some of Jim's add ons like teas, and perhaps more, when he and Sian are running the tea tent. Usually that means you'll need your badges (pre-order on the form).

Rallies at other sites that are using Jim's licences need attendees to be full members.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back