Lenny's Modding the new Mini Gin Palace (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Another old map. Cumberland and Westmoreland disappeared years ago (1974 actually).
Liar, liar, pants on fire! :oops:

Cumberland still exists 'cause they make sausages! :giggle: If it doesn't then neither does Lincolnshire or Chipolata!!!

Oct 27, 2017
Perth
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since 2014
Liar, liar, pants on fire! :oops:

Cumberland still exists 'cause they make sausages! :giggle: If it doesn't then neither does Lincolnshire or Chipolata!!!
Actually, I agree. But Westmoreland is definitely a gonner.

Cumberland sausages from Cranstons - Penrith or Carlisle. Perfecto.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
So long as no-one shows one with Humberside on then they're safe from my wrath! 😄

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
I don’t understand all this deviation from Lenny HB modding thread.
I wish it go back to his mods
It is just like any normal conversation amongst a group of people, it drifts. People may add a little fun and banter and sometimes the conversation strays onto new subjects. It probably just needs someone to say “hush up I want to know what he does next” when it strays too far off subject.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Lenny HB tell them to shut up, it’s your post take possession!
Yeah Lenny, especially that idiot from Yorkshire with the Carthago!!

Well I’ll take the blame for the thread drift, but the good news is I’m off down to folkestone tomorrow so you won’t hear from me for two weeks, so Lenny HB please crack on with your mods being as it’s so quiet in Sussex😉😁😁😁

Last edited:
May 2, 2014
Washington
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 584DL
Exp
17 years + 35 tugging
Pretty map but there is no line to say which is north and which is south. For Lenny anywhere you go from his front door is North and out the back door South, France and beyond. :rofl:
Screen Shot 2024-08-28 at 12.13.09~2.png

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Lenny, a quick query for you as you have a similar set-up to us. I want to install a usb socket in the lounge but don't really want to feed a new cable to it from the electric gubbings in the rear, nor from the leisure batteries.

I'm thinking of tapping into the 12v feed for the TV if I can get to it, can you see any issues with my doing this?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

• Funny
Reactions: DJT

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Lenny, a quick query for you as you have a similar set-up to us. I want to install a usb socket in the lounge but don't really want to feed a new cable to it from the electric gubbings in the rear, nor from the leisure batteries.

I'm thinking of tapping into the 12v feed for the TV if I can get to it, can you see any issues with my doing this?
Well when Lenny gives you the lowdown on it, get good at it then you can put me some in👍😁😁😁

Nov 4, 2022
Hampshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
Since 2005

nice cast, he's not bit yet ;) :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Aug 13, 2017
Funster No
Going back to the mods also.......a couple of questions please Lenny HB !
Why have you 'limited' the mains inlet to a 13a MCB when ( I believe) the MP11 can accommodate a 16a flow through....?
Why are the fridge and heater fed before the MP11 output. Is this simply to remove the need to 'energise' the MP11.. and if so have you any sockets etc that are fed before the MP11...?
Finally can you talk me through the function of the 10ohm resistor and its place in charging the MP11 capacitors please?

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003

On my Carthago that feed was only live when the media button was pressed, which also made the head unit live.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back