Lenny's Heading South, not a Clue Where. (73 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Chris are you well as you are liking my posts, you do realise I'm in France. 🤣
No. I am mentally unfit to be posting.

Please get me sectioned.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Wash your mouth out, only the chips were done in the air fryer steak on the bbq nice and rare.
Did our "cheap as chips" Lidls steaks tonight. Marinated in oil with lots of pepper for an hour or so then fried, did mine for only two minutes a side, Mrs DBK's done 4 minutes a side. Then rested in a warm oven while I added a glass of red wine to the pan and reduced it down to the point it starts spitting. Served with salady stuff. It was tasty. :)

Ready for the off. Chef's glass already primed.

PXL_20240925_174955725.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

The result. :)

PXL_20240925_180946405.RAW-01.COVER.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 1, 2021
Pembrokeshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto-T Expedition 66
Did our "cheap as chips" Lidls steaks tonight. Marinated in oil with lots of pepper for an hour or so then fried, did mine for only two minutes a side, Mrs DBK's done 4 minutes a side. Then rested in a warm oven while I added a glass of red wine to the pan and reduced it down to the point it starts spitting. Served with salady stuff. It was tasty. :)

Ready for the off. Chef's glass already primed.

View attachment 955830

The result. :)

View attachment 955829
Mightily impressed at how clean and polished you've got your hob. 👍

Reactions: DBK

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I could have uprated mine from 3500kg to 3800kg without any mods to the suspension, so it must be designed to run at those sorts of weights.
Is yours on the heavy chassis? If not just going to 3800kg on paper wouldn't increase the axle capacities.

Like Lenny we are over. Not that much though. I would not worry, if you ring SVTech they would simply upplate it to 3,850 as a paper exercise.
But won't increase the axle capacities to carry the extra weight, they'd remain the same.

No they won't it needs rear air suspension especially for the rear to go to 2250
That's my view too as Lenny has the light chassis like us, albeit the newer model, we could've gone to 3850kg with ours as a pure paper exercise but the axle capacities would've stayed as they were (1850 + 2000) however we needed extra carrying capacity on the rear axle so semi-air was required to take it up to 2240kg.

Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back