scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
That's very good Helen. I haven't counted the cross stitch ;) I 'dusted' off that box recently but could not get back into it. Crochet is definitely my thing now.
I am trying very hard to only have one at a time on the go. I've got a cardi for Thora to stitch together and edge then I'm going to crochet some bunting for her bedroom.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
I’m enjoying learning but trying to get my head around making a pumpkin, I’ve tried several patterns but they are all wrong 🤣I spend my time going from crochet to doing my jigsaw puzzles.

Pauline
It's addictive this crochet lark, isn't it? :LOL: Have you looked at the pumpkin Bella Coco video? Here

I love a good jigsaw too (y)

Holly's mum

Funster
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
I’m enjoying learning but trying to get my head around making a pumpkin, I’ve tried several patterns but they are all wrong 🤣I spend my time going from crochet to doing my jigsaw puzzles.

Pauline
I spend too much time researching patterns and then can't decide which one to do. I left my decision on which pattern to use when making snowmen for my niece's last year so late that I had to binge crochet over Christmas to get them done in time 🫣:ROFLMAO:

IMG_20231227_115735.jpg

p.s. I also love a jigsaw :smiley:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Bailey Pamplona
Exp
Since 2018
It's addictive this crochet lark, isn't it? :LOL: Have you looked at the pumpkin Bella Coco video? Here

I love a good jigsaw too (y)

I haven’t looked at that one but I expect the pattern/instructions are wrong too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you belong to any of the Facebook jigsaw puzzle groups?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
I haven’t looked at that one but I expect the pattern/instructions are wrong too 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bella coco (Sarah Jayne) is excellent for beginners. She explains it so well and takes her time with showing where the hook should be. Honestly, it won’t be wrong 😉
Do you belong to any of the Facebook jigsaw puzzle groups?
I didn’t know they existed! Is it just like minded puzzlers chatting?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back