IQ Go have introduced a fair useage policy limiting eu data (32 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 24, 2023
Norfolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus
Went to top up my IQ Go sim today with 100 gb of data for £20.00 to discover as of 20th September (yesterday) they have changed the conditions to a fair useage policy. 100gb in uk and only 25gb in Europe. Up until today I had had no notification of this. Am I doing something wrong or have any of you come across this. I find this a little frustrating as they were keen enough to take my annual subscription a few weeks ago.
Looks like I shall be buying a local data sim.

HKF

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2021
The Charente, France
Funster No
MH
Benimar Europe 740
Exp
Since August 2021
Upvote 0

Bolti

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 13, 2017
Hondon Valley and the Kellets
Funster No
MH
Rapido V43
Exp
Since 2015
Upvote 0
Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Too many reports of issues with them. There are threads on here with people leaving them because of issues.

Yes, I had their original ‘world’ data SIM and that worked well until they unilaterally switch me to another package without my knowledge halfway through a trip!

Nightmare to deal with after that. The link above appears to be for the RWG phone bundles for European use only not including UK, and not their data SIMS which , AFAIK, are UK only now? Non starter for me and I’ll wait to see what IQGO come up with for now.

Reactions: HKF
Upvote 0
Jul 9, 2018
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
since 2016
I just LOVE these guys! They provide the best customer service that I've experienced in a very, very long time. I'll definitely be staying with them :)
Yip just ran out of data on my router nfl last Sunday crap weather, bought another bolt on today online usually takes 24hrs but emailed them and was processed within the hour.
Hopefully they can get it sorted for roaming in EU in the future.

Reactions: HKF
Upvote 0
Feb 3, 2013
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
ENC Fifer Touring M
Exp
Since the 90's
I just LOVE these guys! They provide the best customer service that I've experienced in a very, very long time. I'll definitely be staying with them :)
Yep, me too.

We've used them several times over the past year, we had a months trip planned for Germany last month but had to cancel. I'd already bought a monthly bolt on before going, I contacted Frazer who immediately refunded me the money, very pleased with their service.

If their new plan is any good then I will be sticking with them. 👍

Pete

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back