First trip away 2024 (1 Viewer)

Nov 30, 2023
Weymouth, UK
Funster No
MH
DIY Transit
Exp
On first long trip
On a thread a while ago I said I might declare a weird issue of our lives this year

So here it is

May last year a piece of shit driving down our shared drive faster than I / we would like while I brought our bin in, got a piece of my advice , a minor scuffle occurred at which point POS said he was calling the police as I had assaulted him 🤔 I replied good luck with that and went back inside my house

Long story short he massively exaggerated the events , police were called via 999, police never spoke to me, I was arrested held in a cell for 12 hours, released on bail charged with assault and criminal damage 🤔😳

Pleaded not guilty , went to court last month, CPS withdrew criminal damage charge before starting , then 60 minutes in after my solicitor cross referenced his 999 call with our CCTV withdrew other charge

What a load of stress for me and my family and waste of money for the system all because they fell hook line etc for POS lies

I have to hope he will be taken back to court for wasting police time , I can’t even recover full cost of my own legal fees 🤬

Note to all, my guilt was ‘presumed’ because I didn’t call 999, I was asked when interviewed why I hadn’t , I said because nothing really happened and POS had already called, why call twice 🤔 I would next time 🙁
Thanks for sharing. Very helpful.

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Very breezy but sunny day in Winchester today 🙂👍

Yesterday we were joined by funster friends Scout Phil and Andrea, as is customary we shared a few drinks, then today went into Winchester on the bus

First time for us, would have been better without the cold breeze, but a nice town and only £8 return for us both

IMG_1910.jpeg

IMG_1911.jpeg

IMG_1913.jpeg

IMG_1914.jpeg

IMG_1915.jpeg

IMG_1916.jpeg

IMG_1917.jpeg

IMG_1922.jpeg

IMG_1927.jpeg

IMG_1928.jpeg
IMG_1929.jpeg

IMG_1920.jpeg

The table top is King Arthur’s round table which has been a wall decoration since the 1400’s

The last woman to be beheaded was in 1600’s and she was pardoned 4 years later

Walter Raleigh sentenced to death, commuted to life in prison , let out to sail to South America after 8 years , attacked a Spanish ship while there having been told not to, executed on his return

We are here till Wednesday when we move to Poole for new awning on Thursday

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back