First trip away 2024 (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2016
South Coast
Funster No
MH
White One..
Exp
3 years….
Why on earth did the CPS pursue this? Madness!
Probably because he was employed by the government and they are trying to clamp down on employees being abused, trouble is they didn’t know this one was lying tosser.
Hopefully they will find out and take appropriate action but I wouldn’t hold your breath!!!

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Back in The Swan after a very muddy walk interrupted by hunting for hidden plastic boxes dressed up as geo caching 🙄🤔 I must really love her 😁

This menu option confused me yesterday and looking again today I still am, is it me

IMG_1869.jpeg

It looks like a lot of combinations of 3 items would not cost £15 🤔

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
More importantly what's the beer like

Enjoyed a nice couple of pints of Mad Goose while we waited for the rain to reduce to a downpour from torrential 🤔 as it happens the delay was perfectly timed , came out just as the rain stopped 👍

Is that a tiny hint that things are improving 🤔🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 30, 2020
Mid Bedfordshire
Funster No
MH
RS Endeavour
Exp
Just a tad..
It gets worse, the police removed my hard drive for my camera CCTV which proved my innocence, they kept it till 2 days before the court date

Absolute madness the whole thing, it was literally surreal 😥

I’m lost for words… the whole function of the CPS is to pursue prosecutions which are in the public interest and that meet a high bar of probability of a successful prosecution based of the evidence the police collect. Your situation meets neither of these basic criteria. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Thankfully he doesn’t visit my neighbour anymore, he is a care worker, not sure why but his company don’t do the visits now

Another action I intend to take, out of spite alone, is email his employer asking them to cover my costs under their employees liability, may get nothing but the ripples I make might cost him his job 🤔👍
When making the claim, don't forget STRESS.
Seems to be important these days and hard to disprove! 🤔

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
It gets worse, the police removed my hard drive for my camera CCTV which proved my innocence, they kept it till 2 days before the court date

Absolute madness the whole thing, it was literally surreal 😥
They probably had to wait until the 10yr old, who was the only one who knew how to download it, had finished his homework.
These cutbacks have a lot to answer for! 🤬

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
I’m lost for words… the whole function of the CPS is to pursue prosecutions which are in the public interest and that meet a high bar of probability of a successful prosecution based of the evidence the police collect. Your situation meets neither of these basic criteria. 🤦‍♂️
My understanding too!

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
It’s moving day today, we ‘courted’ ❤️ around Oxford, we both lived in Chinnor and nearest cinema was Oxford

So we are going to look at parking here today and overnight, even if we have to stay awake and starve 🤔😁

IMG_1846.png

Bus into Oxford to rekindle old memories 🙂 moved away when we got married in 1981 not been back since

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Done Oxford, not the dreaming spires place I remember, but had food so we don’t need to eat 😁

Found a nice beer to wash down my burger

IMG_1880.jpeg

Felt a little told off when our meals arrived, nachos for my first wife, burger for me, when brought to table server announced

‘Sharing nachos‘ . Pause ‘and a burger’

😁😁

I am a growing lad, plus Bev doesn’t share fairly 🤣

Off back to MH, thankfully nothing says we can’t drink 👍😁

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Moved down to Winchester today, the C&MC site is well laid out and right by bus stop for Winchester 👍

Following Bev’s desire to do more while we drive between sites I picked a gentle stroll :whistle2:

IMG_1886.png

I don’t think Bev was at all impressed, or at least that’s what I read from her face 🤔🙄

Sadly her suggestion that it will be muddy was quickly proven true , I am confident I heard a mutter of ‘I told you’ 🙄😁

IMG_1887.jpeg

In fairness to my call, it did dry up but was rather steep

IMG_1888.jpeg

Anybody good on poo 🤔😁 about the size of a 50p piece , some seeds, I am thinking small deer

IMG_1890.jpeg

Nice views at the top, great selection of birds and a lovely greeting from skylarks the first I have heard this year, plus a gold crest, Kestrel and Kite

Bev found a geo cache so harmony restored 😁

IMG_1898.jpeg

An interesting story behind this

IMG_1896.jpeg

Grave of Lord Caernarvon, one of the group to find Tutankarmun’s tomb, a curse from the pharaohs meant he couldn’t be buried in a church yard, so is up this hill

Apparently within months most of the group to go in died

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Anybody good on poo 🤔😁 about the size of a 50p piece , some seeds, I am thinking small deer
Can't tell you what it IS but I can tell you it ISN'T deer - which looks like rabbit scat but slightly larger.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Moved down to Winchester today, the C&MC site is well laid out and right by bus stop for Winchester 👍

Following Bev’s desire to do more while we drive between sites I picked a gentle stroll :whistle2:

View attachment 868436

I don’t think Bev was at all impressed, or at least that’s what I read from her face 🤔🙄

Sadly her suggestion that it will be muddy was quickly proven true , I am confident I heard a mutter of ‘I told you’ 🙄😁

View attachment 868441

In fairness to my call, it did dry up but was rather steep

View attachment 868442

View attachment 868443

Nice views at the top, great selection of birds and a lovely greeting from skylarks the first I have heard this year, plus a gold crest, Kestrel and Kite

Bev found a geo cache so harmony restored 😁

View attachment 868445

An interesting story behind this

View attachment 868444

Grave of Lord Caernarvon, one of the group to find Tutankarmun’s tomb, a curse from the pharaohs meant he couldn’t be buried in a church yard, so is up this hill

Apparently within months most of the group to go in died
'Bit steep' I think is one of the basic requirements of a Hill Fort. 😄
Interesting about Caernarvon, I thought he was buried at his Ancestral home which I didn't think was near Winchester? 🤔

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
'Bit steep' I think is one of the basic requirements of a Hill Fort. 😄
Interesting about Caernarvon, I thought he was buried at his Ancestral home which I didn't think was near Winchester? 🤔

In sight of his house , which is apparently famous in a tv series we have never watched , Downton Abbey I think

Highclere Castle

IMG_1902.png

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
I only know because I looked it up, there is a plaque by his grave but it doesn’t explain why he was buried there 👍
Perhaps, being near an ancient Hill Fort, the House and him being interested in Archaeology, it seemed appropriate? 🤔

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Poo follow on 🤔😁

IMG_1890.jpeg

Currently thinking fox but possibly badger , about 50p size (slightly bigger)

Aug 5, 2017
Skelmersdale
Funster No
MH
RV WindSport 32A
Exp
5 years only
Thankfully he doesn’t visit my neighbour anymore, he is a care worker, not sure why but his company don’t do the visits now

Another action I intend to take, out of spite alone, is email his employer asking them to cover my costs under their employees liability, may get nothing but the ripples I make might cost him his job 🤔👍
I would! Contact the local press, I would imagine the agency that sent POS wouldn't want the hugely negative coverage. They must carry public liability by law. Well worth contacting them in the first instance. Good luck.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Poo follow on 🤔😁

View attachment 868587

Currently thinking fox but possibly badger , about 50p size (slightly bigger)
If you had dissected it so that we could see what it had been eating, we could, perhaps, have given a more precise response? 😄
PS. Doubt if it's Badgers as they usually have a designated loo area.🤔

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back