Falken Euroall Season Van11 tyres (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 17, 2020
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 282
Read quite a few posts about people seriously considering these. If anyone could give me some feedback on what they think of them I'd be most grateful. I'm reluctant to go down the Michelin route having read more negative views than positive, I guess other option might be the Continental Van Contact 4Season.

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
Anyone in Essex/Suffolk with good deals to share on all season tyres for our Fiat Ducato based Adria .... Looking to get them replaced next year but for the right price I could be tempted to do a Billy Butlin ..... (Book early!).

Upvote 0
Jan 11, 2022
Funster No
MH
Pilote P732 2011
Exp
3rd Time around, since 2000
Anyone in Essex/Suffolk with good deals to share on all season tyres for our Fiat Ducato based Adria .... Looking to get them replaced next year but for the right price I could be tempted to do a Billy Butlin ..... (Book early!).
Depends on your local guys but I always do a check on blackcircles/asda tyres etc so you see whats on offer to compare.
It does depend on your chosen sizes too as whats available

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We fitted 4 x Falken All season Tyres immediately before our present trip to Europe.

2578 miles later, visiting France, Germany and Luxembourg, I would confirm that the improved ride is well worth the expense.

Sunken manholes and pot holes still “bang” on our FIAT very firm suspension but more minor Road imperfections are smoothed out enough to make our tour much more relaxing than on the “iron” Continental tyres.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back