A photo of your van camping last night (13 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jun 20, 2022
Chapel St Leonards, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato pvc self
Exp
Since 2017
IMG_20240911_100431.jpg

Humilladero acsi site.
Trip started well. Not. Filled up with diesel for some reason pump didn't cut out so flowed out of overflow around my feet. Drove 450 km to acsi site so Mrs could use pool and it had bar / restaurant except bar was shut. Walked into town following instructions from reception bar only open mornings this week! Others too far to walk. Quick look on Google maps pizza place just round the corner. Unfortunately now a hairdressers.
Never mind better than working!!

Jun 20, 2022
Chapel St Leonards, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato pvc self
Exp
Since 2017
IMG_20240911_214632.jpg

Ayamonte paid aire 13€25.
Search for sites says don't use Google maps now I know why.
Took us down a cobbled street gradually narrowing and then the road was blocked off by a skip. The turns to the left and right were both too tight so had to reverse 200 meters or so. Fortunately someone has demolished a house so possible to do a eight point turn and get out. We then tried to turn into the marina but sign by barrier said no motorhomes. Ended up driving the wrong way right through the car park as couldn't find enough room to turn round. Just on the verge of giving up and trying somewhere else when we found the aire. Access is now different as they are building what looks like a new fish market. Lovely old Spanish town lots of narrow streets (ok when you are walking😁).
Nice view of Portugal across the river.

Jun 20, 2022
Chapel St Leonards, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato pvc self
Exp
Since 2017
IMG_20240913_105412.jpg
small camper park above Isla cristina 15€ with nice small pool.
Think I should have stayed at home this week. Walked to local bar two pints and a seafood salad and only just made it back to van before montazuma got his revenge 🤣.
Ok today though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back