Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 26, 2019
Fife, UK
Funster No
MH
McLoius Fusion
Exp
Since 2019
From yesterday’s cycle trip. We had hoped to get the ferry from Studland to Sandbanks but when we turned up, discovered the ferry had broken down. So off we headed around to old Harry’s Rock. Gorgeous coast!
IMG_8583.jpeg
IMG_8586.jpeg
IMG_8599.jpeg
IMG_8598.jpeg
IMG_8601.jpeg
IMG_8606.jpeg
IMG_8607.jpeg

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
We’re at St Merryn (near Padstow) for a uke festival and we’ve had a blast.

We walked to Trevose Head today
IMG_0823.jpeg

Cliff took his binoculars, but he saw no ships - in all the years we’ve been coming to the uke fest we’ve either had sun + gale force winds, or no wind + fog :rofl:

Couple that with no paths to walk on (surely a basic human right), and suicide alley roads, and I’m glad I only come here for a truly wonderful ukey weekend!

Our red line sunset tonight ..
IMG_0826.jpeg

We have our usual sea view pitch at Higher Harlyn Campsite, and the lovely couple pitched next to us were chatting to us yesterday (Steve is a member of a ukelele sea shanty band) and it turns out that Jo his wife made the Batman and Robin outfit that Delboy and Rodney wore in the Christmas Special of Only Fools!

We introduced them to Fun, and encouraged them to join. I just hope we don’t come up against Jo in any Fun meet that includes a Fancy Dress Competition! :rofl:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back