PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Is that a rear wheel drive trannie as it looks like there dug in on the rear wheels…🤔 they’re not having much luck…😆
Shhhh you’re not allowed to say trannie 🤣🤣🥲😘👍🏻

I think it’s now a van of alternative identity. It could well identify as a Cortina or Capri, but not a trannie. Every time I say it I giggle 🤭

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Saw this parked on someone’s driveway. Guess they don’t mind renting out their motorhome. Don’t think I could ever let strangers drive my pride and joy or sleep in my bed, poop in my loo, or use my shower, but maybe they’re not as attached to their van as I am to mine.

IMG_0426.jpeg

IMG_0418.jpeg

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Saw this parked on someone’s driveway. Guess they don’t mind renting out their motorhome. Don’t think I could ever let strangers drive my pride and joy or sleep in my bed, poop in my loo, or use my shower, but maybe they’re not as attached to their van as I am to mine.

View attachment 884154

View attachment 884150
They may not own it . Could be an employee with a big drive

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
They may not own it . Could be an employee with a big drive
Might well be, but then wouldn’t it most likely have a phone number, or company details or an email address. Who knows as there were no graphics depicting rental details as all the rentals I’ve seen advertise it to get more trade.

I’ve driven past it regularly and it’s just a plain ole Swift, only this time the main road was quiet so stopped and took the piccy.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Might well be, but then wouldn’t it most likely have a phone number, or company details or an email address. Who knows as there were no graphics depicting rental details as all the rentals I’ve seen advertise it to get more trade.

I’ve driven past it regularly and it’s just a plain ole Swift, only this time the main road was quiet so stopped and took the piccy.
Well next time knock and ask 🤷‍♀️

Typical half a job 🙄 :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

• Back