2021 Adria Matrix Adblue Nightmare and Other Problems Part Two. (1 Viewer)

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
I would like to think that I will be leaving the planet a better place when I die. Unfortunately I know this is not true, I have probably used far more than my fair share of the finite resources. My defence is that for most of my life I had no idea that there were long term consequences. Now it is abundantly obvious that we are creating problems for the future I feel obliged to make an effort to work towards improving things. I do not intend to give up my lifestyle but accepting a few inconveniences like driving less polluting vehicles does not seem unreasonable to me.

Is your motorhome less polluting then ?

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2003
Is your motorhome less polluting then ?
It is a Euro 6 which is less polluting than earlier Euro 5 etc. The new one I pick up in a few weeks is Euro 6 AR which means it should actually achieve Euro 6 standards in real life not just in fiddled tests. The smart alternator, stop start and AdBlue are the minor inconveniences I will happily put up with that make it less polluting than it would otherwise be. I am not looking for brownie points for this because I know I am lucky to be able afford the latest technology and not everyone can. However if new vehicles are progressively achieving better pollution standards we are at least moving in a better direction.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
the whole emmissions and climate emergency scam hysteria is blowing up in peoples faces now ,, Its not real never has been ,, recently many top climate scientists who supported the evidence are no reluctantly saying they are wrong as the science , data , algorithms , that they based their assumptions on and the sold to the politicians was wrong , the maths , physics , just dont add up ,,, like the global winter crap in the 80s ,,,we have been duped to make some people more powerful and others richer
It will be a truly terrible thing if climate change isn't a real thing we will have a less polluted healthier world to live in.......what a tragedy!
I really don't get the climate change deniers I can only think all they are interested in is themselves

Dec 2, 2019
South Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7065+
Exp
Broken most bits now
There's already enough motorhomes around so exempt them from emission charges pre Euro VI and stop building new ones - a little bit of the planet saved - you're welcome ;)

Jul 13, 2022
Tarragona, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
There's already enough motorhomes around so exempt them from emission charges pre Euro VI and stop building new ones - a little bit of the planet saved - you're welcome ;)
But what would be do without all the bells and whistles we do have now on our modern vans?šŸ˜

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back