Urgent help please - anyone speak dutch!!! (1 Viewer)

pinkie

Free Member
Apr 23, 2013
Angus
Funster No
MH
Hymer B555 Auto
Exp
Hi,

Mental last minute request please!!!

Someone has just accepted my offer of 9000 euros for this - but I can't get through on the number he has listed on his ad. He say's he will accept my offer to collect but I need to pay cash only.

Broken Link Removed

The number listed keeps coming up with "not recognised" even though I am dialling 003113..........then the number......

As I am trying to communicate via google translate it's a bit difficult.

I will need to take my daughter, the dog, and get the train down to Harwich and then across to Holland, if we leave tomorrow morning with overnight sailing we could be there Thursday to collect.

Anyone got any thoughts, as I don't want to go through all that if it's a scam, but to me, it looks a decent price and worth the effort involved.

Thanks you guys! ::bigsmile:

(Okay he's sent me the correct number now, but I still need a dutch speaker to phone him for me please?)

Last edited:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
C'Mon Pinkie where are you and Peanuts (temp name) are you ,Poppy n Charlie ok? ..

Hoping that all went well at the MOT station at least nothing serious
and that someone there was able to help you to get the heating working at least ..

Keep safe and happy motoring :thumb::thumb:

John n Kath xx

Upvote 0

Bebe

Free Member
May 22, 2013
Spain/East Yorkshire, Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2001
I feel like a member of my family has gone missing now. Sounds a bit silly doesn't it but I've followed Pinkie and her little family from the start and will be relieved when they arrive home safely. I have logged in and out for a week now and happy when they were updating, although I must admit I felt a bit as if I was checking the forum for news all the time. Too much time on my hands? Haha maybe. So I for one will be happy for Pinkie to update too, saying her phone is working and is travelling trouble free in the warmth.:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jul 29, 2011
Urmston, Manchester
Funster No
MH
Former owner.
Exp
June 2012
Like others i have been following this thread, only started a couple of days ago so had to catch up.
Reminds me of the old saturday morning matinee, always left to wonder what had happened to the Hero/Heroin, turn up next week for the next thrilling episode.
Where is she? What adventures are they having today?

I cant concentrate till i know.

For god's sake put us out of our misery !!!!!

Upvote 0

daisy mae

Free Member
Mar 12, 2013
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
C class Coachbuilt
Exp
I`m a newbie, now 1 year
I am also waiting to know where she is and how things have gone, I have been watching this from the beginning, come on Pinkie, where are you,? we are waiting with baited breath.

Upvote 0
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
maybe just having a bit of time out from the madness and just chling now i think her life has been on public display for over a week maybe just wanting sum chill time :winky:

Upvote 0
Jan 24, 2010
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin
Exp
Since 2007
i thought the uncle fester bit was harsh...but brave or stupid...crikey that's really harsh:ROFLMAO:

Upvote 0

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

Attachments

• jim.jpg
    jim.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 69
  • fes.jpg
    fes.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 0

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
somebody mentioned a book, anybody else think its going to be fiction?

Upvote 0
Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now 😢
Exp
Well I am beginning to think that this is a who dun it mystery :Eeek: ....or someone has had the funsters pants down, :Blush: all: that suspension and watch this space ...... Without spending a couple of hours reading through the thread again what evidence do we have that Pinkie actually existed... Or have I got this totally wrong .... Anyone like to summarise the evidence ... someone ......did it very well the other night after Crimewatch.

Ps if your real Pinki hope you are all Ok.

Upvote 0

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Patience is a virtue, find it if you can. Never in a woman, always in a man ::bigsmile:.

Upvote 0

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Since 2010 Caravan since 1995
Well I am beginning to think that this is a who dun it mystery :Eeek: ....or someone has had the funsters pants down, :Blush: all: that suspension and watch this space ...... Without spending a couple of hours reading through the thread again what evidence do we have that Pinkie actually existed... Or have I got this totally wrong .... Anyone like to summarise the evidence ... someone ......did it very well the other night after Crimewatch.

Ps if your real Pinki hope you are all Ok.

Well I did speak to her on a landline in the UK.
I also spoke to the seller in the Netherlands.
And was in contact with her in Tilburg.

I hope they are OK

Mel

Upvote 0

Bebe

Free Member
May 22, 2013
Spain/East Yorkshire, Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2001
Pinkie was in a thread for solo travellers a few days before she embarked on the purchase of this motorhome. It said:-

Love that post LucyCaitlinW! Good for you!

I'm looking at buying my first motorhome right now, but wonder (not wanting to steal the thread) but as a similar topic, lone female travelling with 11 year old and dog...........are there any people out there travelling with children?

Marjorie.

She also mentioned Morocco trip.

But where are they now. Her name must be Marjorie? Yes hope she is ok whatever her reason is for not updating her week of travels.:Confused:

Upvote 0

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Pinkie was in a thread for solo travellers a few days before she embarked on the purchase of this motorhome. It said:-

Love that post LucyCaitlinW! Good for you!

I'm looking at buying my first motorhome right now, but wonder (not wanting to steal the thread) but as a similar topic, lone female travelling with 11 year old and dog...........are there any people out there travelling with children?

Marjorie.

She also mentioned Morocco trip.

But where are they now. Her name must be Marjorie? Yes hope she is ok whatever her reason is for not updating her week of travels.:Confused:

Yes her name is Marjorie

Mel

Upvote 0

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Crumbs Meor. This forum is becoming like the Bermuda Triangle.:Eeek: When you spoke on the phone was there not a number came up that someone could contact her? It would be awful if we did nothing and this is a genuine gone missing.

Upvote 0

Mel

Free Member
Oct 6, 2012
De Haan Belgium
Funster No
MH
Caravan LMC
Exp
Hi Joy

No I only have a Landline uk number

But Dave {Snowbird} has a Mobile number but it was flat.

I will try her home number in the morning just in case..

I think we are all a little concerned.

Mel

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back