Bazzagas

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2022
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato bessacar
Responding in more detail:

1) With the Fulli (previously Mango) tag, the account is registered to you but you nominate the vehicle it applies to. The toll booths have height detection, so you’re good to go. You can change the vehicle in your Fulli account online, so you only need one tag for any number of qualifying vehicles.

2) For the reasons above plus the special offer on at the moment the Fulli tag is a good deal and covers France, Spain, Portugal and Italy. The tag and account have worked flawlessly for me. Signing up can be problematic if you don’t have a bank account with euro compatibility IBAN etc. I opened a Revolut account for that reason, although it has had many more benefits as well.

Fulli Special Offer
Hello I want to sign up for a fulli tag ..I have a Halifax debit card..it has an Iban number but I was wondering, as its an English bank account, will I pay foreign transaction fees..thanks..

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022
Hello I want to sign up for a fulli tag ..I have a Halifax debit card..it has an Iban number but I was wondering, as its an English bank account, will I pay foreign transaction fees..thanks..

I believe that all invoices raised by Fulli will be in € so yes. Easiest thing to do would be to open a Revolut, Chase, Starling, etc account. Costs nothing and will have other benefits as well.

Bazzagas

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2022
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato bessacar
I believe that all invoices raised by Fulli will be in € so yes. Easiest thing to do would be to open a Revolut, Chase, Starling, etc account. Costs nothing and will have other benefits as well.
Thanks for that info...we have a wise account so I have used that and it has just been accepted..when I log into the app and I want to check my account it asks for a customer number..will I receive that with my tag...

Jun 7, 2021
Northamptonshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2016
Not sure this is the right thread for this query on but I'm looking for a Class 3 tag as the MH is 3.0m High but slightly over 3.5T after replating. I have read many threads about 'should be ok with Class 2' but before I take that risk, I wanted to evaluate Class 3 options. What Class 3 tags/companies are out there please?

For limited motorway usage are they cost effective or should I use normal booths?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Not sure this is the right thread for this query on but I'm looking for a Class 3 tag as the MH is 3.0m High but slightly over 3.5T after replating. I have read many threads about 'should be ok with Class 2' but before I take that risk, I wanted to evaluate Class 3 options. What Class 3 tags/companies are out there please?

For limited motorway usage are they cost effective or should I use normal booths?

We are 2.99m high and currently 3650kg (and will be going to 4250kg soon) had no issues at all in France and Italy as all invoicing was showing Class 2. Fulli tag.

OP
OP
Bertie Bus
Apr 30, 2017
Blisland Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 752
Exp
Owners since 2017
Just got back from a month in northern Spain and up through France and the Bip and Go tag worked fantastically. No problems at all. Would certainly recommend to anyone.

Where to go next?:unsure:

Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006
I've just been reading about the new system to be introduced eventually on all toll roads in France. It's called Free Flow and works by ANPR meaning no barriers and no delays. Sounds good - BUT - if you don't have a Toll Tag (which takes payment automatically by DD) you have a limited time in which to pay the toll online. This starts at 3 days after which an excess charge of €10 is made. This gradually goes up to €7,500 for continued non payment for a year ! Get your Tag now !!!!
I used the the A79 from Moulins to Paray le Monial and that is ANPR with overhead cameras , must admit as it was new the road looked as though it was not yet in use (plus the sat nav didn't pick up it was tolled) but luckily i have the Fulli tag and it beeped as we went under a couple of sets of cameras and i got a bill for €5.80 from Fulli . If i hadn't had the tag i would have thought it wasn't active and maybe recieved a fine in the post.

Nov 5, 2019
Arkley, Barnet, UK
Funster No
MH
Corinium Duo
Exp
Relative newbie
This thread has renewed my thinking on Tolls. I'm guessing I might need a toll road or two in September so I could simply faff around and pay at the booth on the day, however, for absolutely zero money, I've just ordered a France, Spain & Portugal Fulli Nomade box. I used the IBAN number from my Revolut App Euro account. The box is expected to arrive Aug 22nd.

It's 1.70EURO per month if used to pay a toll on the automatic barriers, or else you pay nothing in that month. That rises to 2.40EURO if used in Spain or Portugal but again it's zero if not used in that month. So it basically costs nothing until you use it.

There is a 10.00EURO fee if not used at all in 24 months, so I guess worth bearing in mind if you wanted to not pay that, you need to cancel by writing to them and then posting the box back. I'm assuming on this point that a) we'll be going back within 24 months and b) paying 10.00EURO is cheaper than posting the box back.

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
b) paying 10.00EURO is cheaper than posting the box back.

£8.65 to return the badge via RM international tracked (we exchanged our 10 year old APRR badge for a new one earlier this year - didn't want the battery to run out on us!)

Hope I'm wrong , and it's just the way it's translated, but the offer actually states 24 CONSECUTIVE months
It does say consecutive months....what do you hope you're wrong about?

Nov 5, 2019
Arkley, Barnet, UK
Funster No
MH
Corinium Duo
Exp
Relative newbie
Hope I'm wrong , and it's just the way it's translated, but the offer actually states 24 CONSECUTIVE months
Indeed, I take that as; the last time I used it was date A, 24 months after date A, if I have not used it, I am billed 10.00 Euros. If I use it within 24 months of date A which is date B then I'm not billed 10.00 Euros and the 24 month count resets to date B. I think...🤪

It actually says "*a fee of 10€ is applied in case of non-use for 24 consecutive months"

Bazzagas

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2022
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato bessacar
Got my fulli tag...is it active immediately or does it become active when you put it in the holder...I can't see a way to turn it on or off...

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
I'm reading consecutive months not once in 24 months
The consecutive months refers to months with no usage. If you read the full description it says there is no fee for months that you don't use it, unless its not used for 24 months, in which case there is a €10 fee.

This is quite a significant change to the old subscriptions because those don't have that clause.....I think the longest we went without using our APRR Balade was around 4 years. We're keeping that one as a backup (it only works in France) and the new one that also works in Italy and Spain will be our main one from now on.

Indeed, I take that as; the last time I used it was date A, 24 months after date A, if I have not used it, I am billed 10.00 Euros. If I use it within 24 months of date A which is date B then I'm not billed 10.00 Euros and the 24 month count resets to date B. I think...🤪
Correct.

Got my fulli tag...is it active immediately or does it become active when you put it in the holder...I can't see a way to turn it on or off...
It should be active immediately, there's no on/off switch because its a passive device. When you're not using it you should keep it in the special pouch it arrived in to stop it picking up stray signals from other systems.

I'd also suggest not using the 30kph lanes until you've been though at least one of the stop-start lanes....that first beep of the trip is music to our ears when we know the tag is working ;)

May 1, 2015
Caerphilly
Funster No
MH
Rapido C86 Auto
Exp
Since 2014
The consecutive months refers to months with no usage. If you read the full description it says there is no fee for months that you don't use it, unless its not used for 24 months, in which case there is a €10 fee
As I said in my original post it might be just the way it's translated. It could be clearer.
Anyway I'm not going to comment any further.

Bazzagas

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2022
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato bessacar
The consecutive months refers to months with no usage. If you read the full description it says there is no fee for months that you don't use it, unless its not used for 24 months, in which case there is a €10 fee.

This is quite a significant change to the old subscriptions because those don't have that clause.....I think the longest we went without using our APRR Balade was around 4 years. We're keeping that one as a backup (it only works in France) and the new one that also works in Italy and Spain will be our main one from now on.

Correct.

It should be active immediately, there's no on/off switch because its a passive device. When you're not using it you should keep it in the special pouch it arrived in to stop it picking up stray signals from other systems.

I'd also suggest not using the 30kph lanes until you've been though at least one of the stop-start lanes....that first beep of the trip is music to our ears when we know the tag is working ;)
Thanks for that...I don't think my windscreen is athermic..there is no dotted area except a small part , which is black , above the rear view mirror..
My van is a 2008 fiat ducato 2.2 diesel....could the windscreen be athermic...I'm just not sure where to place the tag...thanks..

May 29, 2016
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Line
Exp
Since 2016
Thanks for that...I don't think my windscreen is athermic..there is no dotted area except a small part , which is black , above the rear view mirror..
My van is a 2008 fiat ducato 2.2 diesel....could the windscreen be athermic...I'm just not sure where to place the tag...thanks..
It probably isn't, but I'm not sure how you can tell for sure 🤷‍♀️ We've never bothered sticking ours up.....we just lay it on a dip in the front of the dashboard so that its at roughly the height it would be in a normal car. If there are two of you, then the passenger could hold it to the windscreen in the area you want to put it and move it around if it doesn't work.

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Mine is mounted just to the right of that blacked out area, (inside looking out), and as high as possible while still visible from outside. We have no overhang above the cab and it’s working perfectly - but I still roll up to the barrier at a reduced speed even in the 30km lane, whereas some of the trucks really do whizz through. Although if became a contest between truck and barrier I know which I’d put my money on! :LOL:

Mar 19, 2023
Powys, UK
Funster No
MH
bailey adamo
Exp
30 years
I’m trying to buy a fulli tag but it hasn’t got U.K. as an option. How have others purchased their tag please

Nov 5, 2019
Arkley, Barnet, UK
Funster No
MH
Corinium Duo
Exp
Relative newbie
United Kingdom is in the list, it's not alphabetical but its there. I've just done it.

However, on the mobile version its:
Screenshot_20230815_203347_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2007
Stockport
Funster No
MH
Tribute 615T sport
Exp
17 years + since 2006

Nov 9, 2022
Whitestone, Hereford, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus 650 MEG
Exp
If I still get a tag , will I be charged at a higher tariff, class3....
We had aircon added last year and fell foul at the first toll booth we came to as the height was 3.06m, used the intercom and allowed through, next booth we came to we lowered the air suspension which brings us down to 3.01m - voila - straight through, we just have to remember to drop the van for the booths and we sail through.
Unless you have a very large aerial I would have thought you would be ok.
I’ve just been looking at Fulli because eMovis have put their prices up, main difference for us is we use three different vehicles eMovis aren’t interested in the reg number but Fulli want to know it but it looks as all we have to do is go into the account and change it each time we travel.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back