Toll Tags (1 Viewer)

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
trying to sign up for the mango tag but can't get pass the first page as you can see in photo what am I missing thanks.

20230323_113337.jpg

Jun 20, 2021
UK
Funster No
MH
Semi integrated
I cant remember what I did but I have just tried a dummy order selected Royaume Uni as the country and it worked on your postcode for me ??

Nov 7, 2015
Newport, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Broadway
Exp
since 2015 previously caravaning 25 years
As our ATMB tag was approaching 5 years old and unsure of the expected battery life I sent the old tag back with a covering note to ATMB in France for a replacement tag.
Posted on 6th March and the new tag arrived today with no charge at all, what brilliant service !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Update ,had enough of trying to get the mango tag it seems that our bank doesn't accept SEPA payments also tried bip n go same problem so I have gone with Emovis ,I know it will only cover france but it seems that I can also buy one for Spain tomorrow but is it worth it ie are there a lot of tolls in Spain .

OP
OP
Bertie Bus
Apr 30, 2017
Blisland Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 752
Exp
Owners since 2017
Hi
I am trying to sign up for a tag but I am not sure what documents they want me to upload. Any ideas?
Bob

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Have just spent some time trying to get a Fulli tag, doesn't recognise either of my cards sort code and a/c no and our bank IBAN does not support either, unable to get IBAN for my other account as the app is down, again. Will be changing my bank in the near future but no idea what to.
Fed up and frustrated of Hull

OP
OP
Bertie Bus
Apr 30, 2017
Blisland Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 752
Exp
Owners since 2017
I managed the bip and go by getting the IBAN number from my bank statement. Never heard of it before.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
I managed the bip and go by getting the IBAN number from my bank statement. Never heard of it before.
Got IBAN no ok, santander, doesn't support this type of payment unfortunately. My bank app is down and john's doexsn't have IBAN number on statements 😡 just checked my bank doesn't support it either, does do IBAN payments but you must know the amount and date, think I will have to go with another tag company is there one you can prepay and top up?

Last edited:

POH

May 29, 2018
Funster No
MH
Pilote 740c
Exp
5 years
Have just spent some time trying to get a Fulli tag, doesn't recognise either of my cards sort code and a/c no and our bank IBAN does not support either, unable to get IBAN for my other account as the app is down, again. Will be changing my bank in the near future but no idea what to.
Hi Scotzsue know the feeling well I have had the same problems,tried both bank a/Cs so sent them an email and asked for help still waiting so decided to get an Emovis tag which is linked to your UK bank a little more expensive than mango but worth it for the less hassle ,set d/d on Monday tag arrived Wednesday . see my post no 38

Feb 21, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Cotswold
From what I understand, it is for up to 3.5 t as you say. I don't know how strict the criteria would be and how they would check it. I am no expert by any means with this so will take any advice available.
From Google I understand that EMOVIS is no good for over 3.5T and that you should use TIS-PL. I don't know if they have the monopoly on toll tags or if there are other options.

It all seems more confusing than it should be! I am now considering paying at toll booths as it seems they might just charge me the 3.5T rate anyway.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
Just saw your message, EMOVIS does separate tags for France and Spain/Portugal and appears to only cover Via tags in Portugal, many are not Via almost got caught out last year.

Oct 18, 2021
Mid Devon
Funster No
MH
Adria Compact SC
Exp
Camping since 1954, MoHo 2022

I was in the same situation and sorted it by opening a Revolut account and entering those details. Since then the Revolut account has proven to have other advantages and costs nothing to operate.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
Will have a look at revolut thanks

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Will have a look at revolut thanks
Just before Fulli changed from Mango there was a very good deal on, I started a thread a few months back. Very few UK banks allow the payments and most of us did it through Revolut. Lots of us already had Revolut from our travels but others set it up just to get the deal on the Fulli tag!

We’d had ATMB for France for years and Emovis for Spain & Portugal but both were due battery changes. Fulli is cheap like ATMB whereas Emovis has an annual fee. It also has the bonus of covering Italy. We found their machines could be very temperamental and often only accepted cash last year and are going to Italy again this year so hopefully the toll tag will make life easier. Didn’t mind paying cash but it was trying to get the change back. We’d have to physically get out of the flippin van each time!!

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
Have gone with Emovis for the next trip, not got enough time to sort out Revolut before then. Bank app and internet is down hs been for 3 days and want to sort that out first. Could reinstate my dormant Royal bank account I suppose.

Apr 28, 2019
Herne Bay Kent CT65HT
Funster No
MH
charisma 11 A class.
Exp
since 1972
" EMOVIS "for me too,,,BUT only when using my car for France day trips etc . Just which/what 'tag' is available for larger Mo-Ho's like " Concorde " or " Morello " ??

May 23, 2015
Weston super Mare
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 1992
Good Morning All.
We are off to France for a month touring and wondered whether to get a toll tag rather than pay by card or cash. We have been a number of times through France but never had a tag. Are they worth it and what would you recommend to use?

Bob
We travelled down to Spain through France in January and at the A28 payage the charge was 68 euros it wouldn't take any of our cards I had 2 wife had 1 luckily we had cash but often travel with little as cards are taken everywhere. When I got to Spain I ordered a tag from Fulli to be delivered to the campsite in Spain. I had to travel on my own on tolls a couple of times it was absolutely brilliant no jumping across seats etc. My wife also has trouble reaching for the high level tickets which is where they always seem to be, now none of that straight through at every toll. The money will automatically taken from my bank. Should have done it years ago now always class 2 no arguing as before.

May 23, 2015
Weston super Mare
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
Since 1992
I opened a Revolut account as I had been thinking about it when abroad and it was accepted.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
I opened a Revolut account as I had been thinking about it when abroad and it was accepted.
may go that way in the future, can always cancel the emovis for the tag at a later date, dont like that revolut is not regulated, can it be used as a prepaid type card or do you need to have your wages/pension paid in?
couldn't really get the answer i wanted on the site

Jul 29, 2022
Watford, Hertfordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 599 S
Update ,had enough of trying to get the mango tag it seems that our bank doesn't accept SEPA payments also tried bip n go same problem so I have gone with Emovis ,I know it will only cover france but it seems that I can also buy one for Spain tomorrow but is it worth it ie are there a lot of tolls in Spain .
We have Fulli and opened a Starling Bank account so I could use the IBAN number to pay Fulli.
Starling also has both £ & € account within it so I can credit € account and pay in € or pay £ and have bank rate to £ account.
Bottomline we're not in hurry so avoid toll but sometime Aires are on Toll roads and in Portugal we managed to use a toll
road that neither of us saw signed as toll road.

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
may go that way in the future, can always cancel the emovis for the tag at a later date, dont like that revolut is not regulated, can it be used as a prepaid type card or do you need to have your wages/pension paid in?
couldn't really get the answer i wanted on the site
You just transfer money from your usual current account when you need to. It’s incredibly easy and almost instant. Obviously most load some money on before leaving the country. When you get the hang of it like many of us Revolut fans you tend to watch the exchange rates and convert from ponds to euros when the rate is good. However you don’t need to worry about doing that, as long as there’s enough of any currency at all Revolt will pay.

I have Starling as well but I tried Revolut first.

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
Thanks carolyn Starling is on my list of potential alternatives to the bank I am with now how do you find it?
Co-operative app still down day 4. Has happened several times recently and I have had enough.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back