If you don’t like Benidorm? (2 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2023
All over Europe now
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
I never get ill overseas in Africa, Latin America, ME, Asia, India etc lots of shitholes ,,, but In Benidorm i was so ill with the shits could not leave hotel room most of the time....My daughter said Benidorm was a nightmare negative universe version of Pattaya ...

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
I never get ill overseas in Africa, Latin America, ME, Asia, India etc lots of shitholes ,,, but In Benidorm i was so ill with the shits could not leave hotel room most of the time....My daughter said Benidorm was a nightmare negative universe version of Pattaya ...

I’ve been going over 40 years and never had the shits so it’s bad luck you chose a shitty place to eat

Been to Pattaya and it’s nothing like Benidorm for a 1000 reasons

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
Don't recognise that scenario, sorry.
Benidorm, like most European towns, has good, bad and indifferent.
We go to the good, keep away from the bad, and acknowledge the indifferent.
Each to their own I suppose.
Love Spanish food and the Spanish people, and in the hotels we stay in, its all Spanish residents with only a handful of other nationalities.
We keep well away from anything 'british derived' , like kebabs and fish and chips and british pubs, preferring the areas the local Spaniards eat in, drink in and can be most entertaining in.
The Old town area in particular is very good.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2023
All over Europe now
Funster No
MH
Adria 680ST Gold
I’ve been going over 40 years and never had the shits so it’s bad luck you chose a shitty place to eat

Been to Pattaya and it’s nothing like Benidorm for a 1000 reasons
3 times all different places in OLD town ?, my daughter liked the spas mind u I dont like Blackpool or Las Vegas either

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2019
West Yorkshire occasionally
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
3 times all different places in OLD town ?, my daughter liked the spas mind u I dont like Blackpool or Las Vegas either

We had a fantastic meal in the old town on monday night, I don’t normally recommend but I would this place and no shits as yet

I’ve just had the tastiest grilled chicken breast i’ve had in a long time from a campsite restaurant, fabulous food and not ripped off

For you to choose 3 different restaurants which made you ill quite frankly is bizarre

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
More likely your unfortunate daughter may have caught some form of water born bug from the spas and not from the food.
Hot tubs etc are a very easy area for the breeding of bugs if not cleaned and operated clinically.
Just saying like.

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
We had a fantastic meal in the old town on monday night, I don’t normally recommend but I would this place and no shits as yet

I’ve just had the tastiest grilled chicken breast i’ve had in a long time from a campsite restaurant, fabulous food and not ripped off

For you to choose 3 different restaurants which made you ill quite frankly is bizarre
We had crap dinners out today in seafront old town I had pork ribs I reckon there's probably more meat on a mouse, wife had chicken curry she kept picking out bones, or was it the Chef's teeth cover with curry sauce ? It looked a nice restaurant and wasn't cheap

May 7, 2017
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
2017 Chausson 718XLB 180
Exp
20 years
Me and Shirley Blossom had lager last night in Stars bar, Benidorm at €2 a pint. Must remember to take some cans for our journey back through France!
When I worked for a Brewery it reminded me of a Lager they made called Husky, it looked like and smelt like a Huskies pee , a bit like cheap Benidorm lager , funny how you don't lose your senses of smell int it ?😂

Jun 20, 2022
Chapel St Leonards, UK
Funster No
MH
Fiat ducato pvc self
Exp
Since 2017
Really does make following a thread difficult when you are not allowed to see posts by someone because they are blocking you. Yet if you log out and view as a visitor you can see what they say. Why can't the text remain but not the poster? Would at least keep the thread followable.

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Really does make following a thread difficult when you are not allowed to see posts by someone because they are blocking you. Yet if you log out and view as a visitor you can see what they say. Why can't the text remain but not the poster? Would at least keep the thread followable.
Who's blocking you? I'll tell you if they say anything interesting 😁

Apr 13, 2019
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Ci Coachbuilt
Exp
Since September 2018
How do you check if you might be accidently blocking someone?
I am to technology what King Herrod was to Babysitting, so would like to check its not myself that's pressed something I should not have.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back