Chesterfield, UK
Funster No
MH
autocruise Rhythm
Exp
Most of my life in one form or another
20240910_194806.jpg
only 2 left . Bought 2 years ago.
But they are the special whiskey aged ones so keeping for a special occasion.
Maybe our 60th

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
New Belgian style beer from Adnums, Its Called Deep Seas, it tastes great, Amber in colour and 6.7% ABV(y)
My neighbour's presented me with 8 cans for looking after their pets whilst they were away, and being a lover of some of The Adnums Brewery Beers in the past, I was pleasantly surprised by this new arrival.
I think its only available on-line or in one of their shops, as I have never seen it in any supermarket as yet.
Hope you all get a chance to try it soon, see below link.
LES

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Just had an offer come by email for Williams Brothers, a Falkirk brewer who sell through Aldi but only in Scotland as far as I have found

Enjoyed a few with Steve TheAleMan last year on ‘our’ Scottish beach site

It’s only 10% and delivery is £10 🤔 but free delivery helps and @£1.90 / 500ml bottle they haven’t joined the recent price increases my supermarket has done lately

IMG_3003.png

I think the discount will be applied automatically but just check, I really like their pale ales and typically around 5% make a nice drink

IMG_3004.png

48 bottles delivered for £92 will be part of my hydration for my radio therapy starting next week 🤔😁

Last edited:
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
View attachment 948737just trying these . Had one on draught yesterday and wasnt very impressed.
Tasted like hslf decent homebrew.

Sadly I agree with you , typically the same for most Scottish beer I have tried, which is why the Williams beers I djscovered last year were so well received

Sep 21, 2007
Kings Ripton, Huntingdon
Funster No
MH
RP Rebellion 2025
Exp
Since 2007
Just had an offer come by email for Williams Brothers, a Falkirk brewer who sell through Aldi but only in Scotland as far as I have found

Enjoyed a few with Steve TheAleMan last year on ‘our’ Scottish beach site

It’s only 10% and delivery is £10 🤔 but free delivery helps and @£1.90 / 500ml bottle they haven’t joined the recent price increases my supermarket has done lately

View attachment 948719

I think the discount will be applied automatically but just check, I really like their pale ales and typically around 5% make a nice drink

View attachment 948721

48 bottles delivered for £92 will be part of my hydration for my radio therapy starting next week 🤔😁
Hi David. Not a bad deal at all. Have had all of those and can vouch for all 4. The bottom one Fraoch is a heather beer from memory and it’s very nice and certainly different. 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back