Jewellbags
Oct 22, 2019
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 welcome
Exp
Since October 2019
Well technically speaking we’re back , not off . After a 4 hour drive from brugges and 30 minutes down the sewer pipe (Chunnel) we are home . 2750 miles travelled without any serious hitches , no security fears , no unfriendly locals . Only some technology issues and that’s it . For those that are interested I will summarise some financial stats for the trip (mainly to convince myself it’s great value ) but now starts the process of the big clean up - motorhome and garden

suavecarve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2009
Surrey/Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Exp
July 09
2 hour jaunt along the Alpenstrasse heading east from lindau . Within 20 minutes navigated some lovely hairpins whilst on a climb but the view at the end was worth it . Then to Neuschwanstein Castle which was “ok” but like most tourist attractions designedView attachment 810803 to blows the tourists - and there were thousands . Got a last minute booking at Campingplatz Bannwaldsee as we wanted a quiet night and need to wash our smalls and not so smalls . Raining today :-(

The Alpenstrasse was beautiful
CamperManLez

Whilst researching what we are up to today thought this might be of interest to you

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 27, 2019
Teesside
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
Since 2016
CamperManLez

Whilst researching what we are up to today thought this might be of interest to you
Cheers, I appreciate your comments on the ‘strasse’ and am now thinking I will go elsewhere after the Museums visit, maybe Austria or the Dolomites, sorting my plan now. It’s mainly hiking and cycling is my activity. Like the way you use the scooter as your get about. I have a Honda 125, it’s not in this years plan but likely next year, I just have to watch my gross weight. Cheers

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back