Jim

Ringleader
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
We seem to have lost the "who's viewing" at the bottom of a thread. Always handy when I'm chasing up for the 3F's. Hope it comes back?

Who's viewing is now back. This is a real-time peep at who is reading the thread.

I've added another feature that thread starters can see who has opened/read their thread. This list is at the bottom of the thread. Hopefully, that will be a help to you rally marshals (y)

AlunandFelicie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo time
Who's viewing is now back. This is a real-time peep at who is reading the thread.

I've added another feature that thread starters can see who has opened/read their thread. This list is at the bottom of the thread. Hopefully, that will be a help to you rally marshals (y)
Please please don’t bring the lightbulb back🙏(or put it somewhere else)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Jim - I've also noticed that I can't pin a conversation anymore or is it called a Direct message now :unsure: This is a very handy function. Can this come back please?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

AlunandFelicie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Burstner lyseo time
Just getting that ready now, my old one was a bayonet, this updated core needs a screw
Take pity on a Welsh rugby supporter 🙏 (all the regions lost again this weekend ☹️)(and the women lost to Italy)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back