Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Really hope search icon returns quickly I keep pressing the bell to refresh 🙄😁

Bloody updates 🤣

But can see weekly headline

‘Jim announces huge increase in number of daily posts following successful software updates’ 🤣

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Majestic
Has anyone's search button gone or is it just mine?
Web page on Android.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
The search function seems to have disappeared and also I get a pop up when leaving a comment, is anyone else experiencing this?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
The search function seems to have disappeared and also I get a pop up when leaving a comment, is anyone else experiencing this?

Jim is aware. (y)

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Since 2004
Jim. On my Android ver 1.1 phone using Chrome, if replying to something, but then scroll up to reread or refer to something earlier in teh thread, when I scroll back down I then can't edit it any further as the keyboard has disappeared and have to 'Post Reply' before then opening my reply for edit. If I then scroll back up the page, the 'Post Reply' button has disappeared! Don;t seem to be getting the same behaviour on Windows 10/Chrome.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Since 2004
Jim. On my Android ver 1.1 phone using Chrome, if replying to something, but then scroll up to reread or refer to something earlier in teh thread, when I scroll back down I then can't edit it any further as the keyboard has disappeared and have to 'Post Reply' before then opening my reply for edit. If I then scroll back up the page, the 'Post Reply' button has disappeared! Don;t seem to be getting the same behaviour on Windows 10/Chrome.

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil Terrestra
Exp
Since 2004
Duplicate last post as on Windows it no longer clears the edit box when you hit post reply but just shows a new window with the revised text in it. You have to hit x to close it

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
I'm using Firefox on Android. When I post a reply, the thread then appears as a pop-up. Which I have to close to return to the page. And the reply I've just submitted is there at the bottom in the edit box, waiting for me to hit reply again... Double post machine.

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
We seem to have lost the "who's viewing" at the bottom of a thread. Always handy when I'm chasing up for the 3F's. Hope it comes back?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Tardis-Too
Jim ...... IF you weren't already aware of the following Gremlins >

In DARK MODE on Windows (as "Light Mode" is way too bright for my eyes) =

(A) ... When I reference a member using the format " @MemberName ", the text colour has changed from Yellow to Orange(ish) ..... NO Biggie / NO problem.

However,
(B) ... When viewing the main Forum List, the "Forum Descriptions" are effectively invisible unless I wave the mouse pointer over them, when I can then see the Description appear in an ALMOST "greyed out" colour which is extremely close to the Dark coloured background and is VERY hard to read ..... ..... PS = I've just discovered the same applies to "Thread Descriptions / Headers" with forums.
This effectively makes the site extremely hard to use.
For the record, it APPEARS to be working correctly (at a quick glance) in LIGHT MODE.

&

(C) ... Whenever I open a new page or post, the Left-Hand "Triple Bar Menu" continually / repeatedly jumps/pops out from the side of the screen like a demented frog ..... Which takes up a large chunk of screen space until I manually close it down each time, and is damned annoying.

Last edited:
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
The lightbulb has disappeared on my Android tablet, not that I'm complaining, my podgy fingers were forever tapping it by mistake. :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back