MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Cheap and cheerful I would say.
Your joking surely. :doh:

Not sure I'd call 16 quid a blade cheap, I paid 15 for three
Nor me. :Eeek:
I have two sets of Truck wiper blades for the Iveco based MH, and I buy rubber refills for them, so one set of blades off when they are duff, and the replacement set straight on, then new rubbers for the duff set purchased and fitted. We are talking less than a tenner to refill the four blades.

Cheers,

Jock. :)

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
Exp
Begun travelling the road in our first van in 2013
Your joking surely. :doh:

Nor me. :Eeek:
I have two sets of Truck wiper blades for the Iveco based MH, and I buy rubber refills for them, so one set of blades off when they are duff, and the replacement set straight on, then new rubbers for the duff set purchased and fitted. We are talking less than a tenner to refill the four blades.

Cheers,

Jock. :)
Ahh, scoot, and there was me feeling pleased with my purchase :rolleyes: I couldn't see how to get the end cap off safely to remove the rubbers, so hence why I plumped for a new pair.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Ahh, scoot, and there was me feeling pleased with my purchase :rolleyes: I couldn't see how to get the end cap off safely to remove the rubbers, so hence why I plumped for a new pair.
Unlucky.........on this occasion, but now you have time to suss out how to replace the rubbers before they need replacing again, and, you'll have a spare set too. Win win. (y)

Jock. ;)

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
Exp
Begun travelling the road in our first van in 2013
Unlucky.........on this occasion, but now you have time to suss out how to replace the rubbers before they need replacing again, and, you'll have a spare set too. Win win. (y)

Jock. ;)
Yes and no sadly, with the passenger side wiper blade, the plastic click button which you depress before pulling the blade out of the wiper arm, that crumbled and broke off leaving just a small thin bar in its place. I wouldn't be comfortable putting that one back in use as it was a complete s*d to remove once the button had disappeared. I will however be able to practice changing the rubbers though :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back