Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
New internal Silver Screens for old Betsy. Old ones given well earned retirement, and nice new ones in place. Not used in the summer/warmer trips, just in winter adventures and at home when parked up - so they'll get there use. :smiley:
Mine have got more silver tape on them now than original .got enough tape for at least another few years :wink:

Jan 3, 2023
Whitby, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starburst
Exp
From March 2023
For our upcoming trip to Morocco..............

hotplate.jpg

Ā£19.99 from Lidl (y)
Now where's that Tagine recipe gone?................... ;)

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2019
Devon
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessecar 584
Exp
Since April 2019
SKY Subscriptions: I was paying Ā£53pm for Sky Q/ broadband/ Telephone but I cancelled all because it was going up to Ā£90+ a month.

I took out broadband through Plusnet and then hope freeview on my tv would do the trick but it was cumbersome and there was no record or pause unless I bought a USB HDD or other.

Yesterday I saw an offer from SKY for what I thought was Ā£24pm for SKY tv with Netflix and was advised upon ordering that my parcle would arrive, yesterday. It did and it was a SKY STREAM PUC, not access back to SKY Q box.

Sky are now steering away from SKY Q box, it seems to SKY Glass and this PUC!!!. Access to tv via internet and not attena. It is slower and more cumbersome than SKY Q.

Rang then to day and cancelled said PUC and was able to get a 2 year deal for SKY Q after some discussion. Yippee everything back to how it was and total costs:

Broadband/ SKY Q TV/ Netflix = Ā£57pm. So Ā£4pm more than previously paid but had I stayed, ie: renewed my contract it would have been Ā£90+ pm.

Ha......I am now waiting for a funster or more to tell how much cheaper they have been able to negotiate down.;);)

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Last edited:
Dec 31, 2010
Sunny South Shields
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin i7900
Exp
Since 2010
Flu jab Ā£13 at Asda https://www.asda.com/about/instore/pharmacy/flu - cheaper than most others & done very well by the store pharmacist (y) Ideal for those of us who are not eligible for free vaccination & hopefully healthier travels as a result.
EDIT: Even cheaper at Superdrug at Ā£9.95 if you have their Health & Beauty loyalty card https://www.superdrug.com/microsite/flu-jab but not as convenient location wise for us.

View attachment 959430
Thanks booked in for Monday

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back