The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
I have my car to get ready to sell, need to finish off my fridge install polish my van and get ready for my winter trip but don’t worry yourself JACK….😆

I have a Brazilian to fiddle with….🤪
Don’t let Tam leave before he finishes polishing your van, the least he can do lol😇😎

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
I felt I was getting too sore to be laying under vans anymore so I treated myself
To a 5t clear floor 2 post vehicle lift , working on my mates race camper ( air suspension)
It was actually enjoyable lol

View attachment 961088

Ooh that’s handy to know but can’t you move further south….😎

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
But he whinges that his arms hurt and now it’s his back..😳 and he keeps telling us lot that WE are the old gits on here…😆🤪
Oi you stop it lol.

My backs sore cause I've been lifting to much heavy stuff ya bugger

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
The genny appears to have a fuel pump (the square alloy thing with 3 pipes). If it is a pump it works off induction pulses via one of the pipes. Try feeding fuel directly to the carb from a container above the engine. If it turns out to be the pump they can be serviced with a new diaphragm.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
On a cart the fuel tank is above the carb and is gravity fed so tony has a valid point
Yeah the fuel tank on this is level I think but will give that a go as the can obviously isn't. Although it was pissin fuel out from the pipe near that square bit the other day

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
The genny appears to have a fuel pump (the square alloy thing with 3 pipes). If it is a pump it works off induction pulses via one of the pipes. Try feeding fuel directly to the carb from a container above the engine. If it turns out to be the pump they can be serviced with a new diaphragm.

That’s working fine, I can see fuel gets into the carb… cleaning the carb today the jet was definitely blocked…

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
As long as you are not intending to park overnight, (not that I have any experience of trying to) this time of the year, except half term, you shouldn't have any problems.

We used to take 40ft coaches through there and stop for a photo shot with the goats
(If you bend down to pet one, just be careful there's not another coming up your rear! 😄)
Oops,laughing at your response and I pressed the wrong tit!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
Now now ..you did say " you're welcome to park here as long as you like "

I know you love me being here really , you'll miss me when I go 😁🤣.

You'll be bored with nothing to tinker with.
If he has nothing to tinker with I’ll gladly ramp onto the Astro turf for a number of reasons.
First and foremost I think he is an amazing man
Secondly I have never been to Cornway.

Thirdly I have a few things on my van he could tinker with for a DAY.

Great work the pair the both of yous😜

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Sold 😟
Exp
1990-2023
Plenty places that you can stay overnight according to park4night. Few comments about boy racers till midnight but OK after that
Those boy racers include my granddaughter!!! Seriously. Crazy 20 year old has a racing car. Complete with the roll bars inside!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back