The resurrection of Doc, bringing a 20 year old neismann Bischoff Flair back to life after 12 years off road.

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
N&B Flair 8000ib
Exp
AirOn and off since 95
As long as you are not intending to park overnight, (not that I have any experience of trying to) this time of the year, except half term, you shouldn't have any problems.

We used to take 40ft coaches through there and stop for a photo shot with the goats
(If you bend down to pet one, just be careful there's not another coming up your rear! 😄)
Plenty places that you can stay overnight according to park4night. Few comments about boy racers till midnight but OK after that

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
As long as you are not intending to park overnight, (not that I have any experience of trying to) this time of the year, except half term, you shouldn't have any problems.

We used to take 40ft coaches through there and stop for a photo shot with the goats
(If you bend down to pet one, just be careful there's not another coming up your rear! 😄)
I would avoid the weekend too and if you can, stay nearby and take a very early run up the gorge so that there are plenty of spaces to stop and you are not spending all your time watching out for cyclists, pedestrians and other vehicles.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back