The Caravan and Motorhome Club Launch a Dealer Partner Scheme (1 Viewer)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Nigh on every pitch in the "enclosed area" occupied and 3- 4 pitches in the beach area.

Club has erected a new fence and installed new toilet block key pads to try and deter "non-member" access but they are still trying!

Previously we have regularly seen this behaviour and heard of the wardens being verbally abused!
Meant to add that on a previous visit when walking the dog at c06:00 (yeh I know!) there was a motorhome home on a non-leccy pitch unplugging his ehu from the adjacent ehu pitch!

Think he may have thought I was a warden walking their dog on the adjacent beach path as I had my hiz jacket on.

All to save about £4-£5 and we wonder why we can get a name for ourselves on occasions! :RollEyes:

May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
Meant to add that on a previous visit when walking the dog at c06:00 (yeh I know!) there was a motorhome home on a non-leccy pitch unplugging his ehu from the adjacent ehu pitch!

Think he may have thought I was a warden walking their dog on the adjacent beach path as I had my hiz jacket on.

All to save about £4-£5 and we wonder why we can get a name for ourselves on occasions! :RollEyes:
Probably stolen cable aswell

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
I treat anything that comes into my inbox from CAMC with a huge dose of scepticism. Big headlines but they love to use an asterix * meaning T&Cs apply. Usually trying to pass off under utilised sites which are in the middle of nowhere and a minimum of 3 nights stay to save up to* 15% which turns out to be between 5 - 8% on many of those.;)
Got this today, illustrates what I said perfectly ;)

Nov 15, 2023
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
Probably as good as their battery rating scheme
Wow a hefty £100 off a motorhome where do I sign 😁 is that before the negotiations have started or after ? As I wouldn’t want to miss it 🤣 only a few have signed up so far perhaps other dealers will need a few more sleepless nights to decide as usually they’ll not give you the drippings from the end of their noses !!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back