The Caravan and Motorhome Club Launch a Dealer Partner Scheme (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Caravan club working hard to add value to the membership. Press release issued today..

Caravan and Motorhome Club launches its Dealer Partner Scheme
to provide even more great deals for members

(23 April 2024)
The Caravan and Motorhome Club has launched a Dealer Partner Scheme which has been designed to create a network of dealerships across the UK who share the Club’s values and ethos.

Members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club will be able to benefit from dealership offers, ranging from £100 off a leisure vehicle from Blackmore Vale Leisure to 10% off in the CamperKing Shop.

To add even more value for tourers, when people purchase a vehicle, new or second-hand, from one of the Dealerships in the Partner Scheme, they will get free Caravan and Motorhome Club membership for a year*.

Members of the Club will also be updated on dealerships events and open days.

There are five dealerships in the Dealer Partner Scheme across the UK, and whether you're a seasoned tourer or a newcomer to the pastime, you'll be in very capable hands when it comes to finding your next leisure vehicle.

Current Dealer Partner locations - more to be announced shortly:

Abacus, Andover, Hampshire
Blackmore Vale Leisure, Dorset
CamperKing, Scotland, Falkirk
CamperKing, Warwickshire
Wandahome South Cave, Yorkshire

Brian Morgan, Head of Events and Communications at the Caravan and Motorhome Club said, “The Caravan and Motorhome Club is delighted to be working with Dealerships who share the Club’s passion for enabling people to spend time in the great outdoors, help them to save money and deliver outstanding customer service. We look forward to also welcoming new Dealer partners to the Scheme.”

For more information about the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s preferred Dealer Partners, please see: http://camc.com/dealerpartners

ENDS

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
It would be even better if they had a list of recommended practices they expect the dealers on their list to comply with. I'm thinking possibly of things like a cooling off period after deposits are placed a stated time length thats reasonable for booking into a workshop for warranty repairs ( given a get out if parts aren't available) an ombudsman service for disputes etc

stevewagner

LIFE MEMBER
May 14, 2013
Pevensey Bay
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Yonks
They are all over FB with various site discounts. I think they have finally woken up to the fact the members are leaving wholesale. They could offer free membership as far as I’m concerned, but I still wouldn’t join again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2021
British South West Somerset
Funster No
MH
Rapido Dreamer PVC
Exp
Minimal
They are all over FB with various site discounts. I think they have finally woken up to the fact the members are leaving wholesale. They could offer free membership as far as I’m concerned, but I still wouldn’t join again.
I have to say I have now cancelled my DD with them now. Even if they offered me free membership they have still priced themselves out of the market for me.

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
5% off grass pitches offered today. Wow !!’
Spoke to a tugger yesterday in Fowey, agreed that club sites are overpriced and no longer uses them ,only CL s.

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
Aww, are they trying (badly) to attract new mugs / members ?
Maybe if they quit looking down at folk from their ivory towers, they'd have heard why so many have left.

And £100 off a leisure vehicle ?
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Deluded, arrogant *****

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
Caravan club working hard to add value to the membership. Press release issued today..

Caravan and Motorhome Club launches its Dealer Partner Scheme
to provide even more great deals for members

(23 April 2024)
The Caravan and Motorhome Club has launched a Dealer Partner Scheme which has been designed to create a network of dealerships across the UK who share the Club’s values and ethos.

Members of the Caravan and Motorhome Club will be able to benefit from dealership offers, ranging from £100 off a leisure vehicle from Blackmore Vale Leisure to 10% off in the CamperKing Shop.

To add even more value for tourers, when people purchase a vehicle, new or second-hand, from one of the Dealerships in the Partner Scheme, they will get free Caravan and Motorhome Club membership for a year*.

Members of the Club will also be updated on dealerships events and open days.

There are five dealerships in the Dealer Partner Scheme across the UK, and whether you're a seasoned tourer or a newcomer to the pastime, you'll be in very capable hands when it comes to finding your next leisure vehicle.

Current Dealer Partner locations - more to be announced shortly:

Abacus, Andover, Hampshire
Blackmore Vale Leisure, Dorset
CamperKing, Scotland, Falkirk
CamperKing, Warwickshire
Wandahome South Cave, Yorkshire

Brian Morgan, Head of Events and Communications at the Caravan and Motorhome Club said, “The Caravan and Motorhome Club is delighted to be working with Dealerships who share the Club’s passion for enabling people to spend time in the great outdoors, help them to save money and deliver outstanding customer service. We look forward to also welcoming new Dealer partners to the Scheme.”

For more information about the Caravan and Motorhome Club’s preferred Dealer Partners, please see: http://camc.com/dealerpartners

ENDS
So, a Club that I do not trust, has partnerd with Dealerships, that I do not trust, to provide less than* what I gain from being a subscriber here.... :ROFLMAO: :giggler::LOL::ROFLMAO:

..:X3:

Cheers
Red.

hja

May 8, 2020
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit Prim
Exp
Since 2019
On occupancy, the CAMC forum reported very low occupancy at Hillhead but high occupancy at a couple of their few remaining no facility sites!

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
I would prefer it if the CAMC name and shamed Moho dealers who abandon buyers and perhaps they could apply there media teams etc to help force dealers to support buyers and Moho problems…

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
I'm a member, THS,Cls the sites are expensive, I'm with the others though £100 wouldn't make the slightest difference in my choosing them. It probably breaks some members that they have to share with motorhomes, still remember the late 80s they were caravans only.

May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
On occupancy, the CAMC forum reported very low occupancy at Hillhead but high occupancy at a couple of their few remaining no facility sites!
Not surprised with the extortionate prices at Hillhead. We used to visit twice a year but have vowed never to visit again.

DT

Dec 27, 2020
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Burstner 690G
Exp
Boats Caravans & Motorhomes for 25 years
To all the CMC kickers I can tell you that sites we have visited this year have been busy and often fully booked at weekends. What we are paying for on similar sites in the Netherlands is on a par with the UK. Just wish they could supply every site with materials to fill potholes and level pitches.

Dec 17, 2019
St Leonards, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu
Exp
Converted caravanner!
Not surprised, we were planning on staying there until we saw the cost. Went to WallPark instead, which is actually closer to the coastal path if you’re into walking.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
The "aire" at New England Bay has been c80% full (c20 pitches) all this week whereas the C&MC site next door has been c25% occupancy (c160 pitches).

hja

May 8, 2020
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit Prim
Exp
Since 2019
The "aire" at New England Bay has been c80% full (c20 pitches) all this week whereas the C&MC site next door has been c25% occupancy (c160 pitches).
Interesting because I thought they had closed that aire because of anti social behaviour. And I think some were trying to use the site facilities.

May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
To all the CMC kickers I can tell you that sites we have visited this year have been busy and often fully booked at weekends. What we are paying for on similar sites in the Netherlands is on a par with the UK. Just wish they could supply every site with materials to fill potholes and level pitches.
Is it CL sites you are referring to?

May 13, 2016
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
I treat anything that comes into my inbox from CAMC with a huge dose of scepticism. Big headlines but they love to use an asterix * meaning T&Cs apply. Usually trying to pass off under utilised sites which are in the middle of nowhere and a minimum of 3 nights stay to save up to* 15% which turns out to be between 5 - 8% on many of those.;)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
Interesting because I thought they had closed that aire because of anti social behaviour. And I think some were trying to use the site facilities.
Nigh on every pitch in the "enclosed area" occupied and 3- 4 pitches in the beach area.

Club has erected a new fence and installed new toilet block key pads to try and deter "non-member" access but they are still trying!

Previously we have regularly seen this behaviour and heard of the wardens being verbally abused!

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
The Bertie Bus you tubers were on there in the most recent rubbish. So that was in the last week. There were few there.
Unfortunately they were talking it up. Said they checked and the club site for then was £29 without electricity. £10 more with electricity.

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
The Bertie Bus you tubers were on there in the most recent rubbish. So that was in the last week. There were few there.
Unfortunately they were talking it up. Said they checked and the club site for then was £29 without electricity. £10 more with electricity.
It's £27.90 / night for 2 adults and dog including leccy this week. Same next week.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back