Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
May 29, 2014
southampton
Funster No
MH
A frame
Exp
since 1985
No! We want a real big bang, (that just reminded me, ! my South Korean agent was called Bangg, it was a common name, he was a big baby and his mom called him Bigg. Which was the same as Big in English he was therefore called Bigg Bangg, when we saw his photo, we could not stop laughing, he was 6’5 18 stone and built like a big bang) het that’s a true story, anyway, I wanna get rich, so if I blow up Poppylll I want a trillion pieces, £1.00 a shot, I get rich, pretty flamingo makes me tea and toast with marmalade, every morning, I got it made.. whoo hoo I love a dastardly plan.. Hymer here I come baby..
Keep taking the tablets🥳

Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Darn, I’ll have to renew my membership, my pretty flamingo says, she loves our weekends away in our motorhome that’s 9 weeks in Europe! and we will be lost without it, she reminds me of the sheer romance of the sunsets, the cold beer, the sparkling wine, the gentle lap of waves and the gurgle of the river, she point to the coo cooo of birds early in the morning and as I cook her bacon and eggs for breakfast how she would miss being pampered.. she says how else can she laugh her socks off at me ironing non iron bedding, the manliness of me arguing with the dealer and winning the argument that’s it is a warranty issue.
God she knows me too well, twisted round her little finger, she brought me tea and toast this morning!
“Honey why don’t we get a Hymer instead” go on you know you want to. Ah ah no buts, just think about it, more tea, another slice of toast? Mmm..
God will we be on Poppy4?
Introduce her to a Vario or a Volkner , you might as well 😇😎😆

OP
OP
our poppy llll
Jul 7, 2023
Funster No
MH
swift Kon tiki 794 G
Anyway I lost, I’m renewing my membership, we are getting a Hymer. 3 days of strong tea and burnt toast with over sweet marmalade, is like being in a dungeon with thumb screws attached.
I can only resist so much kindness, sweetness, love and attention, the fishnets and red basque broke me!
Weep weep, I give in, I’m sorry I’ll wash poppylll and put her in px!
Yes you can have a Hymer my love, no more toast please….

Actually, does anyone eat wholemeal bread toasted.. Especially the small slices? Come on be honest.
It’s vile, it goes hard and then soggy with the “it looks like butter but isn’t!” Spread on it.

Warburtons white toasty bread, that’s proper toast! Proper butter. Hot, Brown not black!

So l changed from poppylll to poppyllll whoo hoo. So now I’m afraid Beachyhead is off permanently, the guy in the pub won’t sell his dynamite nor will it be subject to a fire claim..

So it’s Sunday, 8.20 she’s still in bed, I got up to cook bacon, sausages, eggs, tomato, hash browns, mushrooms and beans. Proper Sunday breakfast!..

Tomorrow the drive around every motorhome showroom will start, it’s like shoes, she falls in love with a pair at the first shop, then drags me around every shoe shop in a 50 mile radius then we go back to the first shop to buy the very first pair.. opps she’s getting up.. breakfast calls..

May 7, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Malibu Van 640 LE K
Exp
Since 2003
Anyway I lost, I’m renewing my membership, we are getting a Hymer. 3 days of strong tea and burnt toast with over sweet marmalade, is like being in a dungeon with thumb screws attached.
I can only resist so much kindness, sweetness, love and attention, the fishnets and red basque broke me!

Actually, does anyone eat wholemeal bread toasted.. Especially the small slices? Come on be honest.
It’s vile, it goes hard and then soggy with the “it looks like butter but isn’t!” Spread on it.

Warburtons white toasty bread, that’s proper toast! Proper butter. Hot, Brown not black!

So l changed from poppylll to poppyllll whoo hoo. So now I’m afraid Beachyhead is off permanently, the guy in the pub won’t sell his dynamite nor will it be subject to a fire claim..

So it’s Sunday, 8.20 she’s still in bed, I got up to cook bacon, sausages, eggs, tomato, hash browns, mushrooms and beans. Proper Sunday breakfast!..

Tomorrow the drive around every motorhome showroom will start, it’s like shoes, she falls in love with a pair at the first shop, then drags me around every shoe shop in a 50 mile radius then we go back to the first shop to buy the very first pair.. opps she’s getting up.. breakfast calls..
It is hard to imagine the breakfasts when she discovers Carthago.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009

The only nagging I get is to go below 3.5t, to which I respond 'Get your C1'. Conversation ends.

Mar 22, 2023
New Forest, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 74C
Exp
Since 2005
I recall a member from Kent having no end of serious leaks in his new Hymer, and could not resolve the problem, there is a countinuing sage on here from an Adria owner , and a Carthago owner who was blown away by the total lack of after sales with his MH which he found it extremely difficult to get parts for. It appears tp be a problem that ids prevellent throughout the Motorhome industry in Europe and UK . Alittle less Bit Bashing please. .
I have been to the Niesmann factory and winessed the water ingress tests, it is hard to believe that a leaky one is getting out of there any time soon.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back