Rally Swaffham Shindig (formally the Thetford Bash ) (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
What time do we have to vacate tomorrow ?

Sep 28, 2019
Newbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Chausson 767 GA
Exp
Since 2018
We would just like to say ‘ a big thank you’ to Jaws for organising this rally and to all the marshals and all the other helpers. We’ve had a fabulous few days and met new, we hope‘ friends’ and caught up with ones we have met in Spain and the rally at Quackers/Norden Farm. Safe onward travels and hopefully we will meet again.

Mike and Pauline

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OldCodger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 1, 2017
Surrey, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
We would just like to say ‘ a big thank you’ to Jaws for organising this rally and to all the marshals and all the other helpers. We’ve had a fabulous few days and met new, we hope‘ friends’ and caught up with ones we have met in Spain and the rally at Quackers/Norden Farm. Safe onward travels and hopefully we will meet again.

Mike and Pauline
Ditto ditto!

Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie

Mike and Pauline
Lovely meeting you again. See you again soon.

dabhand

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2014
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Concorde carver E35
Exp
Since 1993
What a lovely evening, big thanks to Richard and Gay and all the singers, guitarists, Ukuleleists, cahonists etc, big fun, and the bar staff for staying open when they didn’t have to, and mostly to a very appreciative audience who seemed to enjoy themselves, see you all in a field soon👍

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
What a lovely evening, big thanks to Richard and Gay and all the singers, guitarists, Ukuleleists, cahonists etc, big fun, and the bar staff for staying open when they didn’t have to, and mostly to a very appreciative audience who seemed to enjoy themselves, see you all in a field soon👍
Sounds like a proper orchestra Si!
Glad you all had a good night.

Hopefully the Peds race was accident free and you all enjoyed a lushty, sunny weekend xx

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
That's it then end of Swaffham Shingdig for another year.130 vans this year goes to show how popular a weekend
Broken Link Removed has created. Thankyou to all those who marshalled and got us in the entertainers and if course the funsters who make a meet successful
Safe onward journey

RedFrame

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2017
Chester
Funster No
MH
Self Build W907 PVC
Exp
Sept 2017
That's it then end of Swaffham Shingdig for another year.130 vans this year goes to show how popular a weekend
Broken Link Removed has created. Thankyou to all those who marshalled and got us in the entertainers and if course the funsters who make a meet successful
Safe onward journey

I heard a rumour that Jaws has booked the club for next year sooooooo.....

Put us on the list please John.... :ROFLMAO: (y)

Cheers
Red, Chris and Bannock.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Safe onward journey
Here, Here!

The man's a miracle but with such a competent backup crew, what could possibly go wrong? 😄

You don't come to Swaffham
fur Narthun! (as the old saying goes.) 😄

Last edited:

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Good Morning All,

Before we go down the road, can we thank the organiser of this Shindig Jaws for putting this fab. rally together. Could we also thank the Stewards for getting us on the field. (It's like herding cats, I know) Could we give you all a heartfelt thanks for your friendship and comments following what has been a bit of a last 12 months I wouldn't want any of you to go through. It was good to get back into rallying with you.

For all those who weren't at the Clubhouse last night, can we inform you that, thanks to generous donations, the sale of books, mud ramps and t shirts, we will be sending the sum of £117.00 to Prostate Cancer UK.

Thank you, one and all.

The Emmit's, (Derek and Mary)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Rita and I too would like to extend our thanks to Jaws John and his family for laying on another cracking Bash. Thanks also to Lee Fryer, Kannon Fodda, and meanders for their help and organisation from day one of the Meet too. (y)

We too are so glad that the Thetford RFC let us all down last year, forcing John to find this smashing new venue for the Bash. ;) It's an ideal location. (y)

Safe journey home everyone, and we'll see some of you at Bakewell, (with another Group ;) ), or if not, at Hereford and/or Drax. :)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

Jun 4, 2019
North licolnshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
I'm a newbie
SET off early this morning to miss the bank holiday rush. So those of you we didn't see this morning safe onwards journey.
Great meeting lots of new people aswell as meeting up with friends from previous meets.

A big thank you to Jaws, all his helpers and the fantastic Marshall's.

See you all in a field one day soon😉

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Big thanks to John (Jaws ) and all his helpers along with all the entertainers ! Nice to see all the old faces along with new ones. Great venue and location 👍we could not make it last year but glad we did this year. Fantastic weather topped it off.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back