Plastic bottle tops

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer B878 SL
Exp
Since Feb 2020
We have a recent new rule here in France that all plastic bottle tops must be attached to the bottle and cannot be removed without cutting the securing device. I hope the rest of the world now acknowledges this earth shattering invention that will solve the world's plastic waste contamination as their milk now spills all over the table instead of landing on their cornflakes.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
eight years in theory, a newby in practice!!!
:LOL:

All the stuff in the world to moan about....and it's little plastic caps on bottles. Priceless
What about wearing one of those little rubber things on your d...? :rofl:

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Scissors!
that's what I use
Beats me why they have also started to secure the plastic caps that are attached to paper (juice etc) cartons too. Paper and plastic are recycled separately where I live.
the whole lot goes in the same container here. cans, plastic bottles with lids, tetra packs with lids pringle containers all the same

Upvote 0

Vanman

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Roadscout R PVC
Exp
March 2017
Why not just ban plastic bottles? I know, we could make them from glass, have deposits on them and re-use them just by washing them. Radical or what?

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Why not just ban plastic bottles? I know, we could make them from glass, have deposits on them and re-use them just by washing them. Radical or what?
Why not just ban selling bottled water at all but make in mandatory to have refilling places for people taking their own bottles.

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido Dreamer PVC
Exp
Minimal
Why not just ban selling bottled water at all but make in mandatory to have refilling places for people taking their own bottles.
Well there already are such places in certain locations which is handy if you happen to be near one, but totally banning bottled water sales is just a mega over reaction to a minuscule issue in the grand scheme of things surely.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back