Oyster Vision I upgrade to Vision II (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Sep 8, 2024
Funster No
MH
94 Fiat / Hymer B694
Hello, I just got a motorhome with an Oyster Vision I set up. How easy is it to use the manual tuning? If I upgrade to a Vision II control box, etc., will that provide us with auto-tuning for watching Sky in mainland Europe?

I appreciate any help you can provide.

OP
OP
Finnbaruk
Sep 8, 2024
Funster No
MH
94 Fiat / Hymer B694
Hello, I just got a motorhome with an Oyster Vision I set up. How easy is it to use the manual tuning? If I upgrade to a Vision II control box, etc., will that provide us with auto-tuning for watching Sky in mainland Europe?

I appreciate any help you can provide.
Anthony OysterTech your expert advice would be welcomed. I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Anthony OysterTech

Oyster Satellite and Wifi Technical Service
Jan 25, 2017
Welford
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Since 2008
Good afternoon Finnbaruk

The Oyster Vision I systems can be upgraded using the Command centre bundle available to order from ourselves. The Vision I system uses a 15 pin main cable running from the roof unit down to the control box which can be affected by oxidisation or splayed terminals at either end so we always recommend cleaning both ends and checking the pins to make sure you have a suitable connection to the new electronics before installing so as to avoid any communication failures which could cause damage to the system. The upgrade is £460 inc VAT. We can ship this for an additional carriage cost or a booking to ourselves can be made for fitting which would be subject to an additional Labour charge.
If you would like further information then please give us a call on 01858575928.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back