Ouch, reversed into pole, and cracked rear light panel (1 Viewer)

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Hi all
Latest update. The bulb is good, the connector has current, but under load it doesn't work. Therefore, I have been told its probably bad connection, as Dalspar has said.
Trouble is the wiring is attach3d to the chassis, and no evidence of where tge connectors might be.
Northernraider
Do you know, having had a similar vintage B654
It's got to be somewhere near the cluster but it could be a bugger too find or šŸ¤ž really easy and a bit of insulating tape doing the trick.

Have a glass of wine to contemplate your next move.šŸ·

OP
OP
MaidinDevon

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Resolved.

An auto electrician in Almodovar fixed it. And my starter batter6 packed up while waiting outside his workshop, and tge van refused to start, so he replaced that as well. Very lucky it gave up there and not in a car park somewhere.
Valte4 speaks good English, sbd was very helpful. He g9t ne going again sane day.
Unfortunately Kath now has an emergency, and needs to get home ASAP, so we're heading for Santander.
This has not been a smooth trip two of us needed a garage, and issues with leaks, heating etc, for each of us.
That's motorhomes, but frustrating. My first trip abroad sine Covid, and beginning to wonder whether its worth it.
Flights and hotels would be cheaper and less stress.

Oh well, thanks to everyone who helped me. I really appreciate the time and knowledge shared.

Funsters are fab

Karen

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Resolved.

An auto electrician in Almodovar fixed it. And my starter batter6 packed up while waiting outside his workshop, and tge van refused to start, so he replaced that as well. Very lucky it gave up there and not in a car park somewhere.
Valte4 speaks good English, sbd was very helpful. He g9t ne going again sane day.
Unfortunately Kath now has an emergency, and needs to get home ASAP, so we're heading for Santander.
This has not been a smooth trip two of us needed a garage, and issues with leaks, heating etc, for each of us.
That's motorhomes, but frustrating. My first trip abroad sine Covid, and beginning to wonder whether its worth it.
Flights and hotels would be cheaper and less stress.

Oh well, thanks to everyone who helped me. I really appreciate the time and knowledge shared.

Funsters are fab

Karen
Oh bugger. I hope everything goes smoothly to get home

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back