Orange lights on side-length offside + near side. (1 Viewer)

Nov 25, 2013
kent
Funster No
MH
Swift Kontiki 669
Exp
Since April 2013
It is the same on the 669 Black edition that I have had from new. It is a bit of a strange arrangement, but they are connected to the Hab controller. I leave it on all the time when in use, the electric step is on the same circuit. with the Alde Heating and hab lighting.
AT least the radio works when the ignition is off unlike the European model beginning with C !

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Actually I'm not sure if that's entirely correct. I think if they are there they have to work but if not there they aren't a fail.

Because the merc vario I have at the minute doesn't have any and it should but its passed the last few mot tests and no mention of them.

That said I've not had it tested myself yet so might have been a tame mot tester View attachment 664609

I plan to refitt them anyway
Not required if the vehicle is registered before April 1991.

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Actually I'm not sure if that's entirely correct. I think if they are there they have to work but if not there they aren't a fail.
over 6m in length a legal requirement
Because the merc vario I have at the minute doesn't have any and it should but its passed the last few mot tests and no mention of them.
pre 1991? introduced in 1989 I think?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back