Only in Spain?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Why do Spanish always have prison bars on their windows even the upstairs ones?
It is so we can leave all the windows & doors open for the fresh air without some toe rag* helping themselves. & they look nice :LOL:

* Peavy toe rag =contemptible or worthless person . usually taken to mean someone not averse to stealing

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
It is so we can leave all the windows & doors open for the fresh air without some toe rag* helping themselves. & they look nice :LOL:

* Peavy toe rag =contemptible or worthless person . usually taken to mean someone not averse to stealing
But why on windows you can only access with a flipping great big ladder?

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson 788
Exp
20 years
And this causes you to conclude "Forget Mars and Venus. I swear the Spanish are wired up differently."
Not just the Spanish we were in Spain over the winter Always thought all Germans and Dutch were nice, but I never speak about politics until they start on me, several of both nations had a go at me over Brexit " You British were wrong" another said "You are all poor" I said do you think so pointing at my Motorhome and where did you get that from ,this German said on the Television !! I Said " I can't repeat actual words I replied with , or I might get banned from this friendly site !!

Likes collected
Funster No
I’m sorry to say I just nod my head and agree. It stops their flow, and anyway I do.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2010
Not just the Spanish we were in Spain over the winter Always thought all Germans and Dutch were nice, but I never speak about politics until they start on me, several of both nations had a go at me over Brexit " You British were wrong" another said "You are all poor" I said do you think so pointing at my Motorhome and where did you get that from ,this German said on the Television !! I Said " I can't repeat actual words I replied with , or I might get banned from this friendly site !!

I think if you were to canvass any European nation on the wisdom or otherwise of that decision, those that have any opinion on the subject will probably by a 90:10 majority think that it was nuts.

So don't mention the war. (I did once, but I think I got away with it.)

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2010
But why on windows you can only access with a flipping great big ladder?
1728838652044.png

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Chausson 788
Exp
20 years
I think if you were to canvass any European nation on the wisdom or otherwise of that decision, those that have any opinion on the subject will probably by a 90:10 majority think that it was nuts.

So don't mention the war. (I did once, but I think I got away with it.)
You're brave

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Majestic 115
All those on this thread with negative comments, should be thankful that they only have 90 days to put up with this inexcusable behaviour....we live here permanently....😃😃🇪🇺🇪🇦
Except the comments are tongue in cheek and not malicious.

"If you say something tongue in cheek, you intend it to be understood as a joke, although you might appear to be serious: "

😉😉😉

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
They also have the 'anticipation gene' removed before they get into a motor car!

It gets put into a jar and remains at home until they have finished driving.

The cars they drive have to have the indicators flashing all the time and must not be driven more than ten feet from the leading car.

But I love the place!

Tony
Yes we visit their country (countries) and although love what we find there, but we can’t quite get our British heads around the fact that the people there there have a different culture and different way of life.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back