One of my last postings..... (18 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Oct 20, 2016
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 625
Exp
Since 2016 and caravanning before that
:bear:
Believe it or not, your comments have helped me through these last few months no end...
Judy is doing so well, she has dumped the zimmer frame and is shuffling around quiet well..
And is eating child size portions of solid foods...
She was supposed to go to Oxford yesterday, but because of a cock up with the ambulance she did not go, instead our doctor came round to check her and me and said he did not think it was necessary, he phoned Oxford and they were happy with what he had said...... But she will have to go in a few weeks to have the Stent from her Not working kidney out,,, the last scan shows the cancer removal on her right kidney is fine...
Her speech is all understandable now and knows what she is saying and it makes sense... She still get`s confused with all the remote controls. A little story...
I fitted a push button buzzer which warns me that she needs something, I went into her bedroom and she said the remote for the TV is NOT working...... laid there Pointing the home portable phone at the TV and pressing buttons will not make it work... :doh: :rofl:
Well onwards and upwards, it is so lovely to see Judy getting back to some sort of normality after all these weeks....
Doubt there will be much to write about Judy now... So I think this thread will come to an end...
............................................................................................
Me......... I have been having a lot of pain these last few weeks and getting worse as time goes on.. (I still refuse to go into the hospice while I can still do a little to help out.. )
So I shall sign out now, AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT.... You are all truly wonderful people... Enjoy your travels and stay safe...

Best Regards to you all..
Maurice.
XXX :drinks::hugs::*

Always gets me that there is a Stairway to Heaven but a Highway to Hell.

Anyway old-mo do we need to brace ourselves? Are you well enough to turn the parchment in your joke (cough cough) scroll?

:ROFLMAO:

Feb 5, 2022
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Possl 2 win
Exp
40 years
Never met you @oldmo but sending you my best wishes.
I went through something similar so more power to your elbow and remember to shout not talk to the authorities 😉👍😁

Dec 17, 2019
St Leonards, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu
Exp
Converted caravanner!
Your stoicism and determination to support Judy is truly heart warming and inspirational. Can’t imagine being in your shoes but hope I have a tenth of your dignity when my time comes. ❤️

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back