Jan

Rally Notgrove Autumn rally 29th Aug to 2nd Sept 2024 (4 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 4, 2018
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg
Exp
A few years.
Oh how rude of me - many thanks to the taxi drivers. I think Phil would have given up before she got to the show!

On the way home she was trying to remember the name of the kids TV show that had The Lightning Tree as it's theme tune. I knew and have still not told her!

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Got home about 3 hrs ago after a leisurely poodle through the British countryside (didn't fancy M40 to London, M25 and then A12) it gave me plenty of time to appreciate just how much work & worry is involved in organising a Rally.

Yet again this year, this was executed excellently by Beemobile and her wonderful helpers.
WELL DONE EVERYONE! 👍

PS
. Sue, as every year the Rally gets better and better, can we are expect a full demonstration from ALL the Emergency Services next year including the Air Ambulance Helicopter?

Just asking? 😄

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Got home about 3 hrs ago after a leisurely poodle through the British countryside (didn't fancy M40 to London, M25 and then A12) it gave me plenty of time to appreciate just how much work & worry is involved in organising a Rally.

Yet again this year, this was executed excellently by Beemobile and her wonderful helpers.
WELL DONE EVERYONE! 👍

PS
. Sue, as every year the Rally gets better and better, can we are expect a full demonstration from ALL the Emergency Services next year including the Air Ambulance Helicopter?

Just asking? 😄

I must be doing something right because 'somebody loves me'!
As you see above, I poodled through the backroads to arrive home, not used the normal A12 or A14.
This morning I read that both were closed at sometime yesterday, the A14 due to a 'Police Incident ' and the A12 due to a Serious Accident, I missed both!
As I say, Somebody Loves Me! 👍

OP
OP
Beemobile
Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Hello everyone, I have just been to see the estate owner Harry Ackland and to hand over the money collected which was £830. 00. I have a receipt for it but it's not too clear, many thanks to you and Camper Sue and Buz1 for for making it a great few days, not to mention Steve Carmel our Friday night entertainment.
1000004770.jpg

OP
OP
Beemobile
Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
Hello everyone, I have just been to see the estate owner Harry Ackland and to hand over the money collected which was £830. 00 I have a receipt for it but it's
1000004770.jpg

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back