Jan

Rally Notgrove Autumn rally 29th Aug to 2nd Sept 2024 (3 Viewers)

Jul 24, 2014
North cotswolds
Funster No
MH
Peugeot Boxer Symbol Auto
Exp
since 2010
In conjunction with the Nortleach and district Steam Show.

Notgrove Autumn rally 29th Aug to 2nd Sept 2024

Location is off the 436 between Andoversford and Bourton on the water. Signs for the way will be visible and the Turkdean road is also the venue of the steam rally so easy to find, just drive past the entrance to their event and you will soon get to us. The field we are in is called the Take.
WHAT3WORD encoder. arrived. flamenco. 51°.52'25.4" N1°50'56.1"

Read more about this event...
This rally is totally independent of the steam fayre. All proceeds go to charities via the owner of the Notgrove estate.

The cost is ten pounds per night for two people, any extra people per van will pay one pound per night. Dogs are welcome.

There is water, and an elsan disposal, last year there was a bag for plastic and a dog poo bin provided, other rubbish was taken home but if I can get lots of people to come then maybe I can get a small s payment
I request payment for this rally to be cash put into an envelope with forum name, registration and number of nights on envelope.

WHEN BOOKING PLEASE STATE ARRIVAL DAY AND HOW MANY NIGHTS. IF CANCELLING PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT WE DON'T WAIT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT GOING
TO TURN UP.

On Thursday night bring along your tipples and nibbles and let's get aquainted, I hope to have a large tent, which will be adjacent to the sports area. This will be used for games of which I hope to have a few, booles went down well last year, if you have some bring them along, I will have more planned.

On Friday Camper Sue will be doing a guided walk up to five miles, stopping off at the Hub in Notgrove if you want sustenance, if a lot of campers want to go to the Hub together come and see one of us marshals and we will book in advance, it gets very popular especially with the steam show visitors and holiday makers using it, especially if your eating there.

Saturday and Sunday the steam show is just up the road, but if other walks are on your mind just see Sue, we're very keen to pack in as much as we can and other plans maybe in the pipeline.

List
Beemobile Sue. Marshal
Camper Sue. Sue Marshal
Buzz1 Graham and Karon Marshals

1. LennyHB.
2 dabhand
3 canopus
4 MisterB
5 runrig.
6 Larafach
7 Kannon Fodda
8 L'Hobo
9 Hezbez
10 Clivefog
11 Bessie600
12 Old Rascal
13 Tomeli.
14 Jimbohorlics
15 Dorwyn
16 Jules120
17Grimsbygranny
18 GMLS
19 Dandm
20 Swifter
21 Lucky one
22 MR BLO
23 Bessie600
24 Bob Worsley
25 Michael Gaylor.
26 whingyraindrop.
27 Blossom
28 Wendo55
29 indy259
30 Kybod
31 BIll 875
32. TrebleH
34 Janine
35. Lee Fryer
36. Al-Di.
37. DABurleigh.
38. Toledo.
39. Skyeline.
40. petenshirley.

RESERVE LIST.

Last edited:

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
We are interested please, thanks

MisterB

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 25, 2018
Essex
Funster No
MH
Adria 670 SLT
Exp
enough to know i shouldnt touch things i know nothing about ....
when i originally stated we were interested, i didnt realise it really meant yes please, can you add us to the list please LOL - so can you ...... :wasntme: :wasntme: thanks

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Looks good - please add us too as Interested! Hopefully dates will work with our other commitments next year 🤞

Old Rascal

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 9, 2013
Nailsea
Funster No
MH
Sunliving V65SL
Exp
Since 2012
We would be interested, as well.
Thanks 👍🏻

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Looks good - please add us too as Interested! Hopefully dates will work with our other commitments next year 🤞
Oops - Mr Wombles has a diary clash so not an option for us next year but maybe another time...

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back