My van would be perfect if ....... (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Our shower room was smaller giving more living space, and the table was smaller. It is easily removable, but it has to be a joint decision and Mr Delmonte he say NO

Aug 24, 2022
South Killingholme, Lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Gleneagle
Exp
I'm a newbie had a wobbly box when adam was a lad
My gas locker was 20mm wider and deeper, so I could get 2 X 11kg gaslow bottles instead of the 11 and 6 I have like all my caravans mind you there going the same way having no front locker keep looking at and thinking if I reduced the wall thickness I could possibly do it

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
My gas locker was 20mm wider and deeper, so I could get 2 X 11kg gaslow bottles instead of the 11 and 6 I have like all my caravans mind you there going the same way having no front locker keep looking at and thinking if I reduced the wall thickness I could possibly do it
They are refillable I don't see your concern. Badildog got 2 x 6kg into my locker .they will go with the van if ever its goes to a new home.
Not because I'm nice because it will be fun getting them out :rofl:

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Katie516 we do very rarely use the shower but hoping to do more aires where we need to., it's a lovely shower room too but that extra would make so much difference. Have friends with a 6M van and twin singles not seen the size of their shower yet, but it has half dinette and swivel seats. I wouldn't be without the shower room though. Have had a few vans with just a portable toilet, awkward when you have company 🤣

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 3, 2019
UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
Few years now
If our shower/toilet area was the same as our previous van where we had tambour doors tracks into the central walkway doubling the size of the shower area.

Apr 19, 2022
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
If Autotrail had mounted the TV on the bulkhead inside the Hab door instead of the cab roof above the captains seats.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 3, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680
On my next van (the third) I want , in no particular order at least two solar panels, two litium batteries, a shunt and a b2b, air suspension, self levelling jacks, fixed island bed, opposing sofa's, free standing table, high power inverter , fully electric fridge, proper oven and be an automatic with the 9 speed box. all for about £65k. :LOL:

Apr 7, 2022
34390 Saint-Étienne-d'Albagnan, France
Funster No
MH
Chausson Welcome 70
Exp
If it looked like this
[
Tardis_BBC_Television_Center_(cropped).jpg

A six month world tour, and still get home in time to feed the cats.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
On my next van (the third) I want , in no particular order at least two solar panels, two litium batteries, a shunt and a b2b, air suspension, self levelling jacks, fixed island bed, opposing sofa's, free standing table, high power inverter , fully electric fridge, proper oven and be an automatic with the 9 speed box. all for about £65k. :LOL:
Put another 20,000 on top and take the wheels of you can buy a house in some areas

Not the areas you facing holidaying in though 🤔

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
We all have the perfect van if only........ I did not have to slam the habitation door because the seal surround would sometimes stick and I did not sit on the master security key and lock/unlock the van without realising I had done so.

I also have an Adria and need to slam the Hab door but it doesn't bother me!

I can't speak for others though. :LOL:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back