Motorhomes market to increase or decrease 2024? (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Apr 21, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Newbie here
I live near Bury in Greater Manchester

At this time of the year my local motorhome dealer has, for the last 3 to 4 years at least, had a virtually empty forecourt.
As of today, its full of motorhomes for sale.

I do appreciate that this is just one dealer in one location, but it could be indicative of the market as a whole
Checked again today.

The place is still as full as it was when I posted the above in June of this year.

They will either go under or have a huge sale at some point before next year's stock is due in.

Aug 29, 2024
Funster No
MH
looking
Checked again today.

The place is still as full as it was when I posted the above in June of this year.

They will either go under or have a huge sale at some point before next year's stock is due in.
If it’s the dealer I am thinking they had some manager offers on a couple of new burstners, some of the used vans still seemed overpriced to us.

Nov 19, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I578
Exp
since 2012
I was at Highbridge recently and they had several hundred units on the premises. In conversation with someone, they said that pre-covid they were shifting 80 units per week, now they are selling 50.

Terry

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I was at Highbridge recently and they had several hundred units on the premises. In conversation with someone, they said that pre-covid they were shifting 80 units per week, now they are selling 50.

Terry
o_O
80 (or even 50) a WEEK? :unsure:

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2010
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis-I578
Exp
since 2012
o_O
80 (or even 50) a WEEK? :unsure:
Yes.
About 14yrs ago I bought my 1st motorhome off them. Although it was in stock, I had to wait 6 weeks for collection because they were so busy at PDI. The day I collected it, 30 units were being handed over!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back