Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation

Dunroamin

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2023
Funster No
MH
just-looking
Hi
We have just bought a McLouis Fusion 360 motor home and want to purchase a complete cover to protect it over the winter months.
Can anyone recommend a brand or make which they have experience of as being a quality product.

Thanks in anticipation.

Jul 25, 2022
Newington, Sittingbourne, Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
July 2022
I bought a Honda 125cc Scooter to go in the back of our MH. I keep it on the driveway under a cover. In less than a year even though the cover is tied down, the paintwork has been worn, requiring T-cutting at some point. The thought of that happening to our MH is enough to put me off ever fitting a cover over it.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Two on Tour

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 16, 2016
Near the junction of the A14 and A1, Cambs
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 175
Exp
Since 2010
Hi
We have just bought a McLouis Fusion 360 motor home and want to purchase a complete cover to protect it over the winter months.
Can anyone recommend a brand or make which they have experience of as being a quality product.

Thanks in anticipation.

Our experience with using a motorhome cover was not good, and we will not use a cover again on a motorhome that's parked outside, the reason why is, well we used a cover over winter to keep the muck and grot off as it was parked partly under a tree and although the cover was tight on the motorhome the wind moved the cover about and rubbed through areas of paint to the aluminium on the top corners of the motorhome.
The cover was not a cheap one, it was a Royal breathable with a soft flock-type lining.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back