mile shy motorhome (1 Viewer)

Sep 19, 2016
romford
Funster No
MH
rollerteam 259p
Exp
owned vw in 90's just purchased rollerteam
Sheriffs office probably have to put it into auction. I have a Rollerteam ex hire vehicle,brought it at 1 year old, I believe hire companies liked them because they are light and they could pretend that six people could hire them and still be under 3.5tons. They are I would say cheap and cheerful compared to other vans but serve my purpose at what I could afford. The reason for few miles are numerous its a auction buyers beware. A 17plate Rollerteam at auction £26000

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I know of somebody that was not allowed to dispose of a vehicle for 2 years after a suspicious death. No appointed executor and contested will. They kept the car insured and MOTd to protect it's value. After all that, they didn't inhert it as is but had to sell and split proceeds. .Mind you, this was a very valuable car, much more than a standard motorhome.

Death can bring out the absolute worst in families. The car was the deceased father's pride and joy and none of his family could accept one or more of the others owning it. Not sure of all details but believe it went to court and the judge ordered ALL assets like cars and houses be sold at auction then the pot divided as agreed. The guy that had dealt with protecting the car had to claim back every penny spent doing so.

As I say, a couple of years of legal agro, all because of the love of money. Disgusting as I don't think any of the family have any contact any more

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back