Rally Malvern Western Motorhome Show CLOSED FULL (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Jim, could I suggest that if Warners DO agree to more space for funsters that those who have expressed an interest already on this thread are given first dibs? :)

chrissyvine

Free Member
Feb 15, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1992
I'm definitely going to Malvern but haven't booked yet. I do have a choice of 3 clubs but would prefer to be with Funsters if poss. May just book General and hope to see Bellavista crowd there. If more space is available could I then join you?

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
I'm definitely going to Malvern but haven't booked yet. I do have a choice of 3 clubs but would prefer to be with Funsters if poss. May just book General and hope to see Bellavista crowd there. If more space is available could I then join you?

Whichever you choose just be sure to fly the Funster Flag :LOL:(y)

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp

Whichever you choose just be sure to fly the Funster Flag :LOL:(y)

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Now theres a glitch in the system :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Just wondered what they don't allocate the areas according to Numbers booked.
Surely they lose money by limiting numbers?

Wizbangs

Free Member
Nov 8, 2011
MK, UK
Funster No
MH
AS Burford Duo
Exp
Four years
We will be coming and have booked into the disabled area as there seemingly is no more space. Obviously if that changes, we would prefer to be with the Funsters.

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Couldn't wait - joined RVOC (only £5 membership) & booked in with them as they seem to be a friendly bunch & lots are also Funsters! Happy for us to join even though we are only 6m - we will be coming over to the Fun area too so hopefully will get the best of both worlds(y)

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I haven't received my tickets yet and if I have to go in to General Camping, so be it. Obviously would prefer to be with all the gang, but that'll teach me to leave booking too late for a popular show:doh:

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I haven't received my tickets yet and if I have to go in to General Camping, so be it. Obviously would prefer to be with all the gang, but that'll teach me to leave booking too late for a popular show:doh:
Why not join RVOC & pitch with them? Seem friendly & will be near Funsters area(y)

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
SUV might be more appropriate, Wombles - Seriously Undersize Vehicle ;)
Smallest vehicle we are expecting is a Mazda Bongo ;) the rules for RVOC is to have an interest in American vehicle - not to own one. We happily park up any members of RVOC regardless of size age or value :LOL:

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011
Is there a site plan at Malvern showing Fun, RVOC, other club areas and general parking ?

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Is there a site plan at Malvern showing Fun, RVOC, other club areas and general parking ?
Se page 18 of this post - Candy Floss has uploaded a photo a map of the layout & a bit lower down Landy Lover (RVOC Marshall for Malvern) describes where Fun & RVOC are (y)

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I've spoken to Warner's today, they have looked everywhere for an overflow area for us to allow more funsters to book but unfortunately haven't been able to. Sorry...

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Time to subscribe to RVOC (only £5 membership) & accept their kind offer to join them for all those Funsters not booked in yet? We have & lots of them are also Funsters so come & join us while there are still pitches available!

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I've spoken to Warner's today, they have looked everywhere for an overflow area for us to allow more funsters to book but unfortunately haven't been able to. Sorry...

At least they tried Jim. Thanks for your perseverence (y)(y)(y)(y)

So come on all who havent got tickets yet - get yourselves booked into the RVOC area, you will be with lots of funsters including us - we are known as Teapot 1 - ocbt on RVOC theres also Landylover, Graham&Shirley, Gary and Barb, Geo and Pammy and wombles and others.

It will be much nicer than the general area as you will have a funster within very short walking distance of your parking spot.

Landylover is marshalling their area and is happy to put us all together and dont be shy - the smallest van so far is a mazda bongo.

Hurry up though, their allocated space is much smaller than the fun area so get booking now xxxx

and.............. if it does decide to rain - at least we wont get stuck in the mud :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and.............. you are a little closer to the show too

and............. dont forget the pimms afternooon, there will be soft drinks too for those teetotallers xxxxx

Bluemooner

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 30, 2012
Ribble Valley
Funster No
MH
Dreamseeker Fifth Wheel
Exp
4 years
Gail how long did it take for your membership number to appear on RVOC

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
I'm not Gail but in case she's not online -
We had to fill in all our Profile deals then add a post & our membership number was on the right of the post above our profile details. Don't know if there is any delay but this is what Landy Lover suggested & it worked for us.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years

Your membership number comes up when you have completed the profile in all fields - To do this log into RVOC and click on your name - that will show your profile - complete all the fields (click on the little pencil - as soon as you fill them all in your number appears on every post. ( if there is a question you don't want to answer just put something in the box )

courtesy of Landy Lover xxxx hope this helps

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
It's good to see Funsters joining the RVOC & booking to join us in that area area rather than not booking or just going in to General Camping - we are only 6m so even small ones are welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back