Rally Malvern Caravan and Motorhome show . September 30th- October 2nd 2022 (1 Viewer)

Hils and Glenns

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 13, 2015
N Yorks
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 674
Exp
Since 2015
Just realised that this rally starts Friday 30th doh. I said we're arriving Thursday. Is this ok? We prefer to not travel on Fridays.

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Still need Chevy and minipoppy to confirm arrival day and approximate time check your messages and confirm details please.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
Have you booked for the Motorhome Fun area ?
That's great Swifter (y) I will wait till there are a few more takers before I move my booking over from general, I don't want to pay Ā£10 to change to be told that we have to go in general due to lack of numbers;) come on folks roll up roll up.
Still need Chevy and minipoppy to confirm arrival day and approximate time check your messages and confirm details please.
Thursday lunchtime ish for us

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
Am I right in thinking that it's to late to book with The Funsters? Perhaps it's to late to book for the show too?
Unfortunately itā€™s too late to be added to the funster area . We do however have several funsters in the general camping . If you turn up you can pay on arrival and you will be allocated a place in the general camping area .This may or may not be near the other funsters .

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Can anyone help out with the parcel collection , there are spare bike rack parts on classified in Worcester Can anyone collect them and bring them to the show please They are at B96 postcode advertised by <Broken link removed>, Much appreciated

P2P

Free Member
Sep 26, 2022
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift kontiki 650
Exp
Would have joined you guys but already booked ehu Thurs to Sunday see you all there last years entertainment was brilliant

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Would have joined you guys but already booked ehu Thurs to Sunday see you all there last years entertainment was brilliant
I will post details of where we are pitched when we get there to set up on Wednesday, hopefully the weather will allow us to mingle outside on Friday early evening before it gets too cold, just gone 5 I would suggest, I will put some Red and White on a table but bring a glass and some more plonk if you are fussy ;) :drinks:

OP
OP
Swifter

Swifter

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2020
Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2019
I will post details of where we are pitched when we get there to set up on Wednesday, hopefully the weather will allow us to mingle outside on Friday early evening before it gets too cold, just gone 5 I would suggest, I will put some Red and White on a table but bring a glass and some more plonk if you are fussy ;) :drinks:
Thanks Martin . Hopefully the weather is going to be kind to us šŸ‘šŸ»

P2P

Free Member
Sep 26, 2022
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift kontiki 650
Exp
Sounds like a plan

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Nice šŸ™„...

Screenshot_20220928-103350_BBC Weather.jpg

Looks like Sunday will be the best day.

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 14, 2018
Middlewich, UK
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Parked up in Upton on Severn for tonight. As we are now a lot closer we will arrive at the earliest available time of 10am tomorrow if that's ok

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
As you have guessed we are here, the weather has been lovely today so hopefully it stays decent but it would be worth bringing a raincoat ;)

You will be coming in through the main gate so once through security you will see Neils Fun flags and you need to turn up the road to your right, you will be met your marshals and parked up.

IMG_1126.jpeg

We have toilets and showers plus elsan point on our pitch, water as you come into the area so don't forget if you need to fill.

IMG_1125.jpeg

Jul 28, 2021
Fobbing, UK
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato apache
Exp
Since 2019
Hi will be arriving between 2-3 pm along with our relations who are also members, ( Keith and Fiona Barnet)
My registration is BV57HHO Autotrailer
And Keithā€™s is a caravan reg DU58FDV
Kind Regards
Steve (Chev)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi will be arriving between 2-3 pm along with our relations who are also members, ( Keith and Fiona Barnet)
My registration is BV57HHO Autotrailer
And Keithā€™s is a caravan reg DU58FDV
Kind Regards
Steve (Chev)
Hi Steve

Thanks for the reply.

I have you on the Warners list (y) but I can't see your friends registration number or surname on the list, if they are not booked in with Motorhome fun complete with the ticket to display they will not be allowed in the Fun area, best to check with them as they might end up in general.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back