Lenny's Heading South, not a Clue Where.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I'm the same and have to resist it, especially when foreign places are misspelled as I visualise their TomTom taking them miles from the intended place or others trying to find them with a search when planning a trip.
I find it hard to resist especially the brought/bough one which is often used wrongly but there are dyslexic people on here and some who are just unaware, and of course those suffering 'fat finger' syndrome, not to mention the auto-correct for those using a phone which I'm sure we've all suffered. I don't 'correct' them though with the exception being when it comes to places for the reason you've given, or product names etc, I don't have a problem with anyone correcting me for this type of 'errors' either as I'd rather that than someone end up lost, waste time trying to find what I'm talking about.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
One in the van is fine.
I thought you'd left the washing machine at home! No wonder you're 300kg overweight! :LOL:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MichaelT

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago I 143 LE
Exp
Since 2016
I find it hard to resist especially the brought/bough one which is often used wrongly but there are dyslexic people on here and some who are just unaware, and of course those suffering 'fat finger' syndrome, not to mention the auto-correct for those using a phone which I'm sure we've all suffered. I don't 'correct' them though with the exception being when it comes to places for the reason you've given, or product names etc, I don't have a problem with anyone correcting me for this type of 'errors' either as I'd rather that than someone end up lost, waste time trying to find what I'm talking about.
The worst was the summer riots "save are kids" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Looks like Rogerwyn gets I reckon he took notice of Martin.

IMG_20241010_222829_copy_1254x1800.jpg

OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Hissing down this morning and blowing a gale, moved around to the wild spot but will probably move on after lunch.

Sun has come out now but still blowing quite hard.
Then the loo went wrong, blade stuck half open & leaver jammed, an hour fiddling got it sorted. The bit that operates the slider had come off the end of the toothed gear. Thank goodness for phones with camera made it easy to see what had happened. Just needed unscrewing and putting back in position. Wasn't quite as simple as that but all sorted now

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lenny HB

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Just along the coast at the Auto Caravan stop at Rota, free this time of year.
All the beach parking places along the coast have been closed off to vehicles.

There are quite a few other places you can park up around here.

IMG_20241011_171147_copy_1638x1228.jpg

Cycle path right behind.
IMG_20241011_170905_copy_1638x1228.jpg

And the beach is a few yards away.
IMG_20241011_171648_copy_1638x1228.jpg

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Hissing down this morning and blowing a gale, moved around to the wild spot but will probably move on after lunch.

Sun has come out now but still blowing quite hard.
Then the loo went wrong, blade stuck half open & leaver jammed, an hour fiddling got it sorted. The bit that operates the slider had come off the end of the toothed gear. Thank goodness for phones with camera made it easy to see what had happened. Just needed unscrewing and putting back in position. Wasn't quite as simple as that but all sorted now
Yay ... finally a toilet thread! :LOL:

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Last year we overnighted in Cadiz in the big car park at the end of the harbour which allows overnighting in motorhomes. There's a nightclub that backs onto the car park, and certainly the night we were there, it was pretty deafening through to the early hours of the next morning. 🎧

We stayed in the beach car park the next night just outside Cadiz centre (36.4668114, -6.2551642), and there were several other motorhomes there, it was a really lovely beach and no hassle.
That looks lovely, it’s on the list

Mr porky

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Morelo home
Exp
Lots now
Thank you gus-lopez for that information. We are off to Nerja in the morning, so we will get set up and get into town asap :cool: (y)
We love nerja, they have a couple of nice Michelin restaurants (I know not wallet friendly) but plenty of normal lovely ones too.

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
I'm not sure that correcting spelling is within forum etiquette...
I agree....actually its controlling fast fingers on a small phone screen and not reading what is written, simple mistake....Must try harder....🤔🇪🇺

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back