B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Okay campers News update, have had a few ideas passed to me including evening meals , Fish & chips, Chinese cuisine takeaway, Indian , ect ect. Also having a guest speaker in, on topical subject .
I have found it has been successful in the past we meet in the evenings, chat ,eat , drink, and swap Van keys. i can arrange a visit to the Engine shed for those interested, will sort out when we meet.
Some bad news they are chopping trees down on our space on Friday but should not take long.
Could i ask those attending on Friday pass on an estimated time of arrival so i can adjust parking places, it may help if you could indicate length of vehicle.
You should drive into the station to the far end, i should be around to greet you.
View attachment 660111
Blimey Dux talk about fingers on buzzers please, you were 1.2 sec with right answer.

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
USER] Ramon, what is the final number for the meet?
Just bake one big cake that should do.
1662485957897.png

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
Okay all, I will be around from 18.20hrs on Thursday evening so please do not arrive any earlier(our alloted spaces have to be cleared). Please note those attending Thursday evening no facilities available.
Friday night intro meet get together bring your snack and Drinks, Sat night meet as Scousebird suggests food for ( Jacobs table) pic and mix, , Sunday Morning meet 09.30 for bacon roll, tea/coffee in conservatory, i will need numbers on Sat for catering staff to prepare , also engine shed visit Sat approx 17;15 hrs again i will need numbers. meet in evening for quiz and games
This is an INFORMAL meet u do not have to join in the fun and laughter. No dress code but can b a bit chilly. We have indoor venue.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Okay all, I will be around from 18.20hrs on Thursday evening so please do not arrive any earlier(our alloted spaces have to be cleared). Please note those attending Thursday evening no facilities available.
Friday night intro meet get together bring your snack and Drinks, Sat night meet as Scousebird suggests food for ( Jacobs table) pic and mix, , Sunday Morning meet 09.30 for bacon roll, tea/coffee in conservatory, i will need numbers on Sat for catering staff to prepare , also engine shed visit Sat approx 17;15 hrs again i will need numbers. meet in evening for quiz and games
This is an INFORMAL meet u do not have to join in the fun and laughter. No dress code but can b a bit chilly. We have indoor venue.
I would like a bacon roll and engine shed visit please, thankyou! See you tomorrow.😊

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
Eventfull start for us despite using it earlier the water stopped running and found the pump had detached from the pipe
Not enough room to get two hands in the hole on the yank so had to remove the connector and pipe complete
That was aftrr bailing enough out of the tank to allow my arm to go in without flooding the van
Dinner was chicken and chorizo stew not the easiest thing to wash up after with no water

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Yet another great night amongst fellow Funsters at New Romney,
but I have a conundrum, in the 'true & false' I was asked IF I hold or held all the UK drivers licences? I replied I hold the licences BUT as my HGV & PSV are volunterily suspended and all I have to do is fill in the forms and pass the medical to get them reinstated, do I still hold them, or have I held them?? 🤔

Good night all! 😊

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Seriously gutted to have had to miss out on what is always a great meet. :crying:

You certainly did miss a great time organised wonderfully by Ramon, (B-well ) the only disappointment was when would be DJ, Kannon
Fodda, heard there was twin turn-tables at Hythe! 😄 (See picture)

Attachments

• IMG_20220909_154744.jpg
    IMG_20220909_154744.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20220909_154744.jpg
    IMG_20220909_154744.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!