Rally Kent Train weekend (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2019
Dover, Kent
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper, Corilliam
Exp
since 2002
Hi ,I know we are on your list as you PM us back. Can’t see our names are we looking at the wrong list .Looking forward to meeting you all Audrey and Michael Gaylor

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
brought first van 16 yrs ago
Hi ,I know we are on your list as you PM us back. Can’t see our names are we looking at the wrong list .Looking forward to meeting you all Audrey and Michael Gaylor
Go to Rallies (top blue tab) rally calendar, then scroll to train meet . You are on the list, all is well.

scousebird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 18, 2012
South East Kent
Funster No
MH
Bailey
Exp
March 2012
Do you want us to bring food bits for the get together Saturday night?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
We would like to arrive on the Thursday at about 6pm if it's going to be possible please. Looking forward to it, as it's our first ever rally please be gentle!

As it's your first ever rally and you live locally, it might be better to arrive Friday when someone will be there to park you correctly etc? :unsure:
You don't want to get things terribly wrong and mess up your first experience.

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
As it's your first ever rally and you live locally, it might be better to arrive Friday when someone will be there to park you correctly etc? :unsure:
You don't want to get things terribly wrong and mess up your first experience.
I expect Ramon will be there to show them where to park. It is on a part of the car park.

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
Okay all, I will be around from 18.20hrs on Thursday evening so please do not arrive any earlier(our alloted spaces have to be cleared). Please not those attending Thursday evening no facilities available.
Friday night intro meet get together bring your snack and Drinks, Sat night meet as Scousebird suggests food for ( Jacobs table) pic and mix, , Sunday Morning meet 09.30 for bacon roll, tea/coffee in conservatory, i will need numbers on Sat for catering staff to prepare , also engine shed visit Sat approx 17;15 hrs again i will need numbers. meet in evening for quiz and games
This is an INFORMAL meet u do not have to join in the fun and laughter. No dress code but can b a bit chilly. We have indoor venue.

Last edited:
May 17, 2022
Stelling Minnis, Canterbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 1998
Okay all, I will b around from 18.00hrs on Thursday evening so please do not arrive any earlier(our alloted spaces have to be cleared).
Friday night meet get together bring your snack and Drinks, Sat night meet as Scousebird suggests food for table, pic and mix, and again Sunday, This is an INFORMAL meet u do not have to join in the fun and laughter. No dress code but can b a bit chilly. We have indoor venue.
No dress code but do I need to wear my Chefs whites for Saturday evening?

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
No dress code but do I need to wear my Chefs whites for Saturday evening?
Yes, It is a MHF rule that at the member's first meet they have to dress up in their normal working gear and we have to guess what they do for a living. Took us all by surprise at one meet when one of the new members was a stripper. Or that is what he said. ;) :LOL:

Honest, trust me, would I lie to you? :pinocchio:

May 17, 2022
Stelling Minnis, Canterbury, UK
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph
Exp
Since 1998
Yes, It is a MHF rule that at the member's first meet they have to dress up in their normal working gear and we have to guess what they do for a living. Took us all by surprise at one meet when one of the new members was a stripper. Or that is what he said. ;) :LOL:

That's my evening job!

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp

Not strickly true normaly buys the first round of drinks.
1661869189244.png

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Both my arms are only 7 inches long.

It's been a while since B-well has read the latest rule book.

Now, at gathering of less than 20 units, the newbee has to buy ALL the beer on Saturdays nights!

(this rule can be changed at a majority vote IF their Saturday nights entertainment is deemed good enough, rarely is?)

PS. We are a fully 'inclusive' club and it's the size of your wallet that counts, not the length of your arms!

Welcome to 'Fun'! :LOL:

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
It's been a while since B-well has read the latest rule book.

Now, at gathering of less than 20 units, the newbee has to buy ALL the beer on Saturdays nights!

(this rule can be changed at a majority vote IF their Saturday nights entertainment is deemed good enough, rarely is?)

PS. We are a fully 'inclusive' club and it's the size of your wallet that counts, not the length of your arms!

Welcome to 'Fun'! :LOL:
How does that work when we all have to bring our own booze?

OP
OP
B-well
Apr 19, 2008
Kent coast Hythe
Funster No
MH
Rapido fiat based
Exp
Okay campers News update, have had a few ideas passed to me including evening meals , Fish & chips, Chinese cuisine takeaway, Indian , ect ect. Also having a guest speaker in, on topical subject .
I have found it has been successful in the past we meet in the evenings, chat ,eat , drink, and swap Van keys. i can arrange a visit to the Engine shed for those interested, will sort out when we meet.
Some bad news they are chopping trees down on our space on Friday but should not take long.
Could i ask those attending on Friday pass on an estimated time of arrival so i can adjust parking places, it may help if you could indicate length of vehicle.
You should drive into the station to the far end, i should be around to greet you.
1662362434859.png

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back