IQ Go have introduced a fair useage policy limiting eu data

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Knaus
Went to top up my IQ Go sim today with 100 gb of data for £20.00 to discover as of 20th September (yesterday) they have changed the conditions to a fair useage policy. 100gb in uk and only 25gb in Europe. Up until today I had had no notification of this. Am I doing something wrong or have any of you come across this. I find this a little frustrating as they were keen enough to take my annual subscription a few weeks ago.
Looks like I shall be buying a local data sim.

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
AS Warwick XL MQ
Exp
Since 1986
I've no idea how to do that but it might be good to know, as we'll be off to Spain soon and if it happens again it would be great to know how to deal with it> I have a TPLink M7350 LTE. Do you know how I could search for operators, please? Thank you :)

Download the user manual (they call it user guide):

I suggest you spend some time studying this, and have it saved on your tablet/phone.

Section 7.2.2 tells you how to manually select networks.

Easy-peasy (y)

Upvote 0
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Accent
Into our 3rd week in Spain and France and only just hit 50gb of a pre change IQ Sim. Helped with good WiFi in Spain for a few days. Still a head scratcher for next year's trips, fingers crossed IQ come back with something because it's been flawless so far.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Back