Ignorant (2 Viewers)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Jul 7, 2021
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet.
Even in the short time we've been involved pitch etiquette seems to have dropped off. People just don't respect pitch boundary markers any more. We had some Tw@t last week using our pitch to wash all his boating bits off! When asked if he needed me to move over on my pitch a bit for him he replied "no you're OK mate, nearly finished now".🤷
Was his name martyn ? 😇😎😆

Feb 16, 2020
KT15.
Funster No
MH
Sunlight. T66. 2019.
Exp
Absolute beginners.
If they toured Spain, might that make him Donkey xiote? :ROFLMAO:
They might want to give Italy a swerve,spicy donkey sausage is a much fancied delicacy in some parts.
Mike.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Mleabon
Mar 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T70 HQ
Yeah. Once camped at Cadwell in March. Woke up at 8 and was dark. Tent was covered in snow.
We still raced.
We were there in August once in lashing rain and 10 degrees camping. 26C the next day.

Griff097

LIFE MEMBER
May 19, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 685
Seven seasons of racing means nothing surprises me regarding parking in race paddocks. TBH, as long as you could get the races cars around, it never bothered me!
Oulton park, heard a noise outside the window and saw a van squeezing in, it was so tight we couldn't open the Caravan door and they had moved our step to get in.

Race circuit etiquette of spectators is probably even worse, next step down is a festival.

Jun 13, 2020
Bradford
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape 684
Exp
Race circuit camping always claim your space with windbreaks thats what we do.
Will be doing the same on Thursday at Silverstone Festival.
We don’t get a chance, as we are allowed in the circuit area, the space for participants becomes limited, certainly won’t be 6m gap lucky of 3. Goodwood was good this year they had actually marked out the camping spaces, to minimise the issue not that it did. A couple of spaces from us, one motorhome at the right edge of his space and next door neighbours at very left of marked space, they could only just open the door, stayed that way from Wednesday until they left on the Sunday.

The one with little door space didn’t even have tables or chairs out in the space so don’t know why they didn’t move.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back