Ignorant (1 Viewer)

Affiliate links here may earn MHF compensation
Mar 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T70 HQ
1723908436415.png

Left loads of space between us and the next campers and came back to this. Inconsiderate.

OP
OP
Mleabon
Mar 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T70 HQ
It's at Snetterton race circuit. I'll probably have a word with the people but I've not seen them yet. I might move too.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
Are those your deckchairs ?
If not I'd be putting yours out, including the table and the Morocco mat!

I can't work out if you have a wind out awning, but if you do now is the time to use it, all the way out including the guy straps.

Bikes, do you have bikes ? Lock them together, chain to chain, just in front of the tent doors

And if you don't already have one, get a volleyball or Badminton net and put that up as well and invite some kids to come and play

OP
OP
Mleabon
Mar 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T70 HQ
Are those your deckchairs ?
If not I'd be putting yours out, including the table and the Morocco mat!

I can't work out if you have a wind out awning, but if you do now is the time to use it, all the way out including the guy straps.

Bikes, do you have bikes ? Lock them together, chain to chain, just in front of the tent doors

And if you don't already have one, get a volleyball or Badminton net and put that up as well and invite some kids to come and play
Yes our deck chairs. We've started to follow your suggestions. šŸ˜€

OP
OP
Mleabon
Mar 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T70 HQ
I found at motor racing circuits anything goes and not much consideration for others.
You'll probably be surrounded by generators humming and beltching fumes later ā˜¹ļø
Very true.

Feb 18, 2017
Greenwich, London, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer MLT 570
Exp
In that situation it's better to claim your territory straight away by putting awning out and windbreaks upšŸ˜‰
They have just gone off exploring to see if they can borrow a large mangy dog and attach it on a bit of string to a steak in the ground, failing that a donkey.
(Show the campers the sort of Travellers they have pitched next to! :LOL: :cool:)

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Unfortunately there are few actual rules to enforce curtesy. Without creating bad feelings, aggression or potential ā€œhe did this so i will do that scenarioā€ move. What is really happening is their ignorance of your perceived rules.
After just 3 months in Spain where we often encountered selfish behaviour, where people do what they want, without any thought for others, if I leave a gap, someone will take advantage. So do not leave a gap.

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
I was a a spot a few weeks ago one van parked so closed I asked him was he going to.hold my hand when he told me a bedtime story . They still didn't take the hint so I moved over.

Mar 23, 2012
sleights
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
Is there any more space for them to pitch anywhere else? If it's pretty full and it was about the biggest space left where else could they go? If there is lots of space move!

Jul 18, 2009
Manchester UK + Javea/Xabia Spain + Abu Dhabi
Funster No
MH
HYMER B644
Exp
I canā€™t work out if thatā€™s a pitch or just a unmarked spot.

We were on our favourite site in Annecy.

Rude, ignorant and disrespect in abundance.

Chairs placed beachfront at 7am along with about 40 SUP boards strategically placed to mark out territories.

Dogs barking endlessly. 100ā€™s of mainly Dutch kids unsupervised around the pool areas.

We have used a few Aires for travel stops. Spotted a few selfish idiots, always French, taking two spots or more.

PP Bear

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 5, 2013
Kent, UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Trail Dakota SE
Exp
Iā€™ve been woken up to a tent peg being hammered in, under the rear of the motorhome, so yours are miles away. Do they look thick skinned by any chance šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

OP
OP
Mleabon
Mar 7, 2022
Funster No
MH
Hobby Optima T70 HQ
Is there any more space for them to pitch anywhere else? If it's pretty full and it was about the biggest space left where else could they go? If there is lots of space move!
Loads of space and trust you yo have the alternative view as always. šŸ˜€

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back