Rally Highlands End Campsite, Dorset & Jurassic Fields Festival July 2023 Meet (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
As well as weekend tickets, the day tickets (if age 66 & over then £20 (y)) have just been released for Jurassic Fields Festival https://www.tickettailor.com/events...PVCJo9xo4gHyW-QZ52qdyrrVirzk1wwB1zFIusDoJ4_PQ - ideal for anyone just wanting to try one day. Understand that the Festival will be a bit closer to Highland's End this year & there is Festival camping too as another option.

333220117_3457050284564522_8671925998234083032_n.jpg

Oct 18, 2021
Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix Supreme
Exp
Newbie!
This is very local to us, only half hour drive and situated on one of my favourite coast path walks, but am still tempted to come for a few nights as we are newbies and it would be lovely to meet some of you! We always comment when we walk pass what a great location for a site. If you have not yet discovered Downhouse Farm cafe I highly recommend it, their cream teas are one of the best in Dorset and after the walk there you have earned free calories, so a win win!

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
This is very local to us, only half hour drive and situated on one of my favourite coast path walks, but am still tempted to come for a few nights as we are newbies and it would be lovely to meet some of you! We always comment when we walk pass what a great location for a site. If you have not yet discovered Downhouse Farm cafe I highly recommend it, their cream teas are one of the best in Dorset and after the walk there you have earned free calories, so a win win!
We only live in Sherborne and go every year for the Rally and at least a couple of other times so yes, go for it! Not a rally I know, sorry it’s a gathering or meet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Do come….. we are a very hospitable bunch. Apart from that disreputable couple in the Le Voyageur usually flying an Osprey kite off a pole……………. :whistle2:

Nanniemate

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2019
Wales
Funster No
MH
IH
Exp
Still dropping clangers and making it up as I go along
Do come….. we are a very hospitable bunch. Apart from that disreputable couple in the Le Voyageur usually flying an Osprey kite off a pole……………. :whistle2:
That's flagpole should come with a health warning

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
And if there is a highly strung Minion, it's even more dodgy.
Don't believe word of it Ziggy123 ...... they are out to besmirch my good name. Do drop by if you are going to be there. We do also offer tea and cucumber sandwiches

Oct 13, 2016
Grays - Essex - UK
Funster No
MH
Mercedes Hymer B680
Exp
Been moho’ing for a time now
Nanniemate a drink when we get to the meet/rally ☺️😉👍🥂🍹

OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
It's always lovely to meet new Funsters & those already booked for this meet are a friendly bunch so sure that you & anyone else that might like to join us all will be made welcome! Visiting a cafe is often a worthwhile reward for walks 🍰:coffee: 😋 so good to know that one is still worth the effort (y)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wombles

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
We are on a gravel pitch by the way Karen. Don't want to be on the grass field with the plebs!
I've updated the attendees list (y) Some of the grass pitches have views to equal the best gravel ones & a couple may have an even better outlook so both choices can be great!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back