French Visa Rejection

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
I always believed that until a chinese bloke on one of the msm platforms explained that they get nothing in the way of tax breaks whatsoever nor have they ever done. He pointed out that they work hard & seven days a week.
Presumably a lot more difficult to employ people cash in hand in a country with id cards?

AGT

Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Westfalia Columbus
Exp
Since 2021
Al n Val, Stewartwebr

Apologies for asking more questions on a painful subject:

- during your previous visa period did you return to the UK and stamp in/out from a non French airport or ferry terminal? We have Amsterdam/Rotterdam stamps which will appear on the copy of our passport which we have to file and I am wondering whether to explain these non French stamps.
- did your itinerary which you filed include time in a Schengen country other than France? We haven’t done this as we genuinely have no idea where we will go at the time of our application.
- had you booked a return crossing at the end of your visa period? We haven’t included this in our previous two applications.

I am suspicious about the new French government. Barnier wanted Brexit to hurt and he oversaw the 90/180 period (and understood what that meant) while our negotiators agreed 180/360 for EU passport holders visiting the UK.

Al n Val

LIFE MEMBER
Likes collected
Funster No
MH
Rapido i1090 Distinc
Exp
since 2018
AGT

our itinerary only included France

We flew home for xmas and new year and our passports were stamped in Alicante and Leeds

We didn’t book a return crossing until we knew we were coming home and that was within the visa period

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Back